Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Trying to find a Frei jersey

General ECS talk.

Unread postby bcstein » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:09 pm

So since moving to VA last October, I've been trying to source a Frei jersey (in large) and seem to always be just too late. Does anyone know any good places to look other than mlssoccer.com or the Sounders pro shop? Also, the only one I found on ebay looks like it might not be legitimate.

Brian
bcstein
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Spinfyre » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Hey there! Yeah this late in the season Keeper kits are decently hard to come by. However it is possible to make your own but that takes a bit of time amd you need to have a spot that will do the heatpressing and sponsor decals. If that interests you O can send you all the info to get that done but it really deonds on finding a place that does good jersey customizations. (If your talking about the White keeper kit on eBay right now its legot but imo way over priced.)

Jerry
Spinfyre
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby avocats » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 am

Call ProShop immediately if still interested. Not online. Only in person but they may ship one out.
avocats
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Nicholaus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:04 pm

I would be willing to pick up a kit for you and get it shipped to you if the ProShop won't ship directly, as long as you paypal me the actual cost (should be $122.50 plus shipping with the STH discount, as I bought one last week). Feel free to ask around regarding whether I'm trustworthy, and I can pm you my information if you'd like.
Nicholaus
ECS Member 2019

Return to ECS General