Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

2014 Season Ticket Designation and SG membership

General ECS talk.

Unread postby superpuppy » Wed Nov 6, 2013 2:14:49 am

Cstrom476 wrote:hey superpup,

you think you're need help packing up all the potential kits in the coming year?


Absolutely!! Keep an eye on the forums, I'll be doing a couple packing & shipping things before (and well into) the new year!
User avatar
superpuppy
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02:32 am
Location: Auburn, WA

Unread postby MrB206 » Wed Nov 6, 2013 11:29:53 am

I got my seat sorted through Chris @ SSFC today... do I need to do the designation?
User avatar
MrB206
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 9, 2013 5:19:57 pm

Unread postby Llarian » Wed Nov 6, 2013 11:31:26 am

MrB206 wrote:I got my seat sorted through Chris @ SSFC today... do I need to do the designation?


Yes, definitely!
User avatar
Llarian
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue May 3, 2011 10:27:20 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread postby MrB206 » Wed Nov 6, 2013 1:02:47 pm

k. It's not in my account yet, but I definitely will when I can!
User avatar
MrB206
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 9, 2013 5:19:57 pm

Unread postby Cstrom476 » Wed Nov 6, 2013 1:58:32 pm

superpuppy wrote:
Cstrom476 wrote:hey superpup,

you think you're need help packing up all the potential kits in the coming year?


Absolutely!! Keep an eye on the forums, I'll be doing a couple packing & shipping things before (and well into) the new year!


I meant actually helping in literal sense.
User avatar
Cstrom476
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44:19 am
Location: Hill of the South

Unread postby superpuppy » Thu Nov 7, 2013 1:36:30 am

Cstrom476 wrote:
superpuppy wrote:
Cstrom476 wrote:hey superpup,

you think you're need help packing up all the potential kits in the coming year?


Absolutely!! Keep an eye on the forums, I'll be doing a couple packing & shipping things before (and well into) the new year!


I meant actually helping in literal sense.


So did I. No dates yet, keep an eye on Insider!
User avatar
superpuppy
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:02:32 am
Location: Auburn, WA

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:10:36 pm

reminder to people to keep designating their tickets as ECS thanks!
User avatar
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 14262
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2007 3:35:51 am
Location: Seattle

Unread postby MrB206 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58:11 pm

I emailed Chris, but I can't seem to get my ticket to show up on my account to designate. :/
User avatar
MrB206
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 9, 2013 5:19:57 pm

Unread postby Dr. Chubb » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47:17 am

MrB206 wrote:I emailed Chris, but I can't seem to get my ticket to show up on my account to designate. :/


Chris told me yesterday that tickets only show up as they're paid off so if you're doing a payment plan they won'y show up until after the final payment is made. He also said to ignore the December 4th cut off date that I (so presumably you) was emailed last week.
User avatar
Dr. Chubb
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 4, 2010 9:57:39 pm
Location: West Seattle, WA

Unread postby Llarian » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07:39 am

Dr. Chubb wrote:Chris told me yesterday that tickets only show up as they're paid off so if you're doing a payment plan they won'y show up until after the final payment is made. He also said to ignore the December 4th cut off date that I (so presumably you) was emailed last week.


That's actually good to know, as I asked that of Taylor and didn't get an answer.
User avatar
Llarian
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue May 3, 2011 10:27:20 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread postby Dr. Chubb » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24:47 am

not sure how accurate that is though since I made a payment at the same time that covered at least four of the tickets on my account and still only shows two this morning... /shrug
User avatar
Dr. Chubb
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 4, 2010 9:57:39 pm
Location: West Seattle, WA

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:30:02 pm

no wonder we are getting low numbers for designation.
User avatar
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 14262
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2007 3:35:51 am
Location: Seattle

Unread postby MrB206 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40:39 pm

Dr. Chubb wrote:Chris told me yesterday that tickets only show up as they're paid off so if you're doing a payment plan they won'y show up until after the final payment is made. He also said to ignore the December 4th cut off date that I (so presumably you) was emailed last week.

Yea, I paid it all at once and the charge cleared my bank weeks ago. I'll have to keep trying him.
User avatar
MrB206
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 9, 2013 5:19:57 pm

Unread postby Futbol4Life » Mon Dec 2, 2013 3:14:29 pm

Is my reading comprehension off or has the closing date changed?
On 10/4/2013 Hooch quoted the site as, "Please note that you will be able to make any changes up until January 10th, 2014. After January 10th, you will not be able to change your season ticket member designations or personalize your MatchPass card until the 2015 season."
As of a couple of minutes ago, the site says, "Please note that you will be able to make any changes up until December 4th, 2013. After December 4th, you will not be able to change your season ticket member designations or personalize your MatchPass card until the 2015 season." -- That's in two days folks, get your business matters taken care of.
User avatar
Futbol4Life
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50:24 pm
Location: The clover fields of Issaquah

Unread postby Llarian » Mon Dec 2, 2013 3:38:10 pm

I'm trying to get some clarification.
User avatar
Llarian
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue May 3, 2011 10:27:20 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

PreviousNext

Return to ECS General

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests