Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

2014 Season Ticket Designation and SG membership

General ECS talk.

Unread postby Llarian » Mon Dec 2, 2013 3:47:28 pm

Ok, yeah, looks like the deadline is Wednesday. There may be a later opportunity, or there may not be, so now is the time to get these filled out!
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:01:06 pm

thank you for updating the page.
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby FelixForever34 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:21:54 pm

This might sound like an odd question...

But is there any benefit for ECS if non-members designate their season tickets as ECS? (obviously no benefit for the individual, except to get their matchpass look to to have swag)

II was just wondering if there was any benefit to ECS to talk non-members to designate (I have a friend who asked me and I didnt know)

thanks
FelixForever34
FelixForever34
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Wed Jan 1, 2014 9:17:22 am

FelixForever34 wrote:This might sound like an odd question...

But is there any benefit for ECS if non-members designate their season tickets as ECS? (obviously no benefit for the individual, except to get their matchpass look to to have swag)

II was just wondering if there was any benefit to ECS to talk non-members to designate (I have a friend who asked me and I didnt know)

thanks
FelixForever34

there is no benefit other than getting an ECS season ticket card. but there is a huge benefit to supporters culture and its growth as, with more designations in our name, the more influence we have with out club. THanks for the good question!
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Llarian » Wed Jan 1, 2014 2:25:19 pm

I think Fuzzy confused that answer a bit. =)

Yes, there is a significant benefit to ECS if anybody designates themselves as ECS, regardless of paid membership status.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby CursedFrogurt » Thu Jan 2, 2014 11:21:45 am

thanks
FelixForever34

Yes. The more declared/designated season ticket holders we have, the better for ECS.
CursedFrogurt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bulldog » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:28:33 pm

Its been a long time since ive been on here
I cant b bothered to trawl thru
I got 1 ga season tiket 4 sale
Msg me
Move the post 2 other place if there's a better thread
Thx
bulldog
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Justicar » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:24:23 pm

CursedFrogurt wrote:

thanks
FelixForever34

Yes. The more declared/designated season ticket holders we have, the better for ECS.

Might be better to explain this a bit more...

By declaring yourself as ECS, it gives us and folks like Taylor Graham more leverage when they attempt to make changes that benefit us on match day. For example...if we wanted a policy that allows flags in upper 121, 122, and 123, the security staff and others will say "that'll cause some disruption. Some people don't like flags." If we say "perhaps...but ECS is (making up a number...) 3000 season ticket holders...see? That's worth the hassle." Right now, that number is far, far less than what we believe as reality...and so when we ask for stuff, there's resistance based on the fact that they think ECS is about 600 members.

Make sense?
Justicar
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby t3hwookiee » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03:24 pm

I tried doing it, but never could get Chris to get back with me (on anything, ever, for that matter), and was too dumb at the time to remember I could probably talk to any rep to fix that... I somehow had two account numbers under the same email address, and the website would log me into the old one from when I bought tickets off people, not the one they gave me when I bought two tickets. So annoying. So I did not get my tickets designated, and they both have my name. Sigh.

I did buy them through him, using the signup page that was on here, so maybe that will help?
t3hwookiee
Past ECS Member

Unread postby given2fly » Sun Mar 2, 2014 10:16:18 am

Is there an easy way to look at my account and see if it's designated at ECS, or should I just call?
given2fly
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Llarian » Sun Mar 2, 2014 11:34:40 am

given2fly wrote:Is there an easy way to look at my account and see if it's designated at ECS, or should I just call?

At this point you should have your Matchpass cards for the season. (If not, call your rep ASAP). It should say ECS on the front. If it does not, you aren't designated.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby given2fly » Sun Mar 2, 2014 12:35:18 pm

Grumble grumble.. yeah doesn't say ECS on it, just all the GA stuff. Annoying considering my account says "ECS Member" as company, and Chris knew I was ECS when setting it up. I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks :)
given2fly
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby emilyrcummings » Sun Mar 2, 2014 1:00:38 pm

given2fly wrote:Grumble grumble.. yeah doesn't say ECS on it, just all the GA stuff. Annoying considering my account says "ECS Member" as company, and Chris knew I was ECS when setting it up. I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks :)

On mine it's the ECS logo as part of the image, on the lower right just above the SEASON TICKET MEMBER stripe. Check there.
emilyrcummings
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby eastside » Mon Mar 3, 2014 9:35:00 am

I know I designated as ECS when I allocated the seats, but my matchpasses don't have the logo.
eastside
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Mon Mar 3, 2014 9:39:02 am

eastside wrote:I know I designated as ECS when I allocated the seats, but my matchpasses don't have the logo.

you know this happens to everyone - UNFORTUNATELY. funny the FO says that we have 600 members in their system and yet, the ECS founder's wife did not get the right card either. they have been STHs since 2007 in USL...
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2019

PreviousNext

Return to ECS General