Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

VOTE Mark Nesteroff for SSFC ALLIANCE COUNCIL

General ECS talk.

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Mon Mar 3, 2014 7:18:04 pm

Who are you?
Mark Nesteroff ECS member since 2011, STH since 2010, Sounders fan since 1994

Why do you want to be a Council member?
I want to be a council member because I have a real passion for our club and the opportunity to participate in a group that works with the front office to expand our growth and passion is very exciting.

What are your goals as a Council member?
Some goals I have are very similar to current members on council like continuing to expand the growth and influence of the ECS, further embracing of our storied history as a club in its different iterations, the ever evolving match pass program, general match day events and more. I think having another ECS centric voice on the council will help us to continue our goal of being the best supporter group in the MLS and beyond.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

How to Vote:

1. Get your Email address and Account Number:

Option A: Find the account number on your season ticket card:
If you have the season ticket card, your account number is printed on it.
Option B: Find an old email:
Your email address is the one you gave when buying season tickets (or is the email that a season ticket account holder used for you, to designate you as an Alliance member)
Your account number was sent in an email confirming your season ticket purchase (or is the account number of the season ticket holder who designated you as an Alliance member)
Option C: Contact your ticket representative:
You can get your account number and email by calling or email your ticket representative at the Sounders FO. If your call is not picked up, leave a message with your name and number and they'll get back to you.

2. Goto the voting website: https://vote.soundersfc.com/

Click "Vote Now"
Click "Choose" next to Mark Nesteroff
Review the information on the next page to make sure your vote went through
Log out

Finally, I want to re-stress that we need to elect new Council Members so that we guarantee the continuation of a strong ECS representation on the Council. All season ticket holders have a vote and they should definitely use it. We all know that the Alliance Council has limited power, but nevertheless they take care of some important business, such as Cascadia away ticket allocations, which is obviously of utmost importance to the ECS.

If you are interested in becoming an ECS endorsed candidate, you can contact ECS Leadership, see further instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24375 Note that only ECS endorsed candidates are allowed to campaign on the ECS forums and other official ECS outlets like the ECS Facebook page. We are doing this because we want to maximize the ECS representation on the council, and the best way to do that is to make sure that votes from ECS members go to candidates that will get the necessary 25 votes rather than spreading those votes around to several candidates who all fall short of the 25 vote threshold.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Tue Mar 4, 2014 12:07:18 pm

I voted for Mark :)
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Maleko13 » Thu Mar 6, 2014 1:08:27 pm

SeattleCalcio wrote:I voted for Mark :)

Thank you!
Maleko13
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Mon Apr 7, 2014 5:14:18 pm

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SP The Ghost » Mon Apr 7, 2014 5:25:49 pm

Suck it FOTY!
SP The Ghost
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby ob4444 » Mon Apr 7, 2014 6:09:52 pm

Voted...... From your smelly salt lake travel buddy
ob4444
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Tue Aug 5, 2014 9:17:42 am

Mark has been elected, thanks for your help! Our next endorsed candidate will be posted soon.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Return to ECS General