Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Sounders Bar in Portland?

General ECS talk.

Unread postby chickenfluffer21 » Fri Aug 1, 2014 12:53:19 pm

My five groomsmen and I will be in Portland the weekend of August 24th for my bachelor party, but we can't afford six tickets to the match. Plus, we don't really want to sit with 'scum and none of us are currently ECS members (we could only buy two a piece anyways, right?). Does anyone know of a good bar to watch the match at in Portland? I'm not sure if there are any Sounders bars in Portland, but it'd be awesome to watch with some Seattle fans.
chickenfluffer21
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby Conflagration1974 » Sat Aug 2, 2014 7:30:14 am

The prefunk for the game is at the Marathon Taverna (1735 W Burnside St). There will be a lot of Sounders there and it's a great place to watch the game even if you're not going in. That said you should really consider getting tickets because nothing beats actually being in the stadium. The last pdx away game was one of the best games I've ever been to.

We'll be sure to post more details soon. Congrats on the marriage. There was a bachelor party that came down last year for the away game and they had a lot of fun...good group of guys.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Conflagration1974
ECS Leadership

Unread postby chickenfluffer21 » Sat Aug 2, 2014 11:56:44 pm

Awesome, thanks! We'll definitely keep looking for tickets too, but at the very least we can be at the Marathon Taverna.
chickenfluffer21
Emerald City Supporter

Return to ECS General