Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Best place to sit?

General ECS talk.

Unread postby SteveTHFC » Sat Sep 6, 2014 1:34:29 pm

Me and my Wife are in Seattle for the Vancouver game on Oct 10th, We are big Tottenham Hotspur fans from England and really want to come to the game but don't know which stand to try and get tickets in, we are looking to sit where there's lots of singing and noise so any recommendations would be great; also advice on what are the best bars to go to pre game
Thanks
SteveTHFC
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby superpuppy » Sat Sep 6, 2014 1:56:00 pm

The ECS stands in the GA sections of 121, 122 & 123, so that's where I'd suggest, as long as you participate! If you want to be near but not right down in the mayhem you could try the assigned seating above the concourse in those sections.
superpuppy
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby SteveTHFC » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:02:07 pm

Definitely up for joining in mate so the louder the better, what are the best bars to come and learn a few of the chants pre game?
SteveTHFC
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:35:34 pm

SteveTHFC wrote:Definitely up for joining in mate so the louder the better, what are the best bars to come and learn a few of the chants pre game?

Fuel, Merchants and Temple are all just a few blocks and if you ask around, someone will share a song card with you while you're there. We will also have them at the March to the Match, in Occidental Park (right near those bars) one hour before kick. See you soon!
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby SteveTHFC » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:40:40 pm

Just booked seats in GA1 row GA0 seats 11 and 12, hopefully that's the right block. thanks for the help mate
SteveTHFC
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby SteveTHFC » Sat Sep 6, 2014 2:56:16 pm

djspicerack wrote:
SteveTHFC wrote:Definitely up for joining in mate so the louder the better, what are the best bars to come and learn a few of the chants pre game?

Fuel, Merchants and Temple are all just a few blocks and if you ask around, someone will share a song card with you while you're there. We will also have them at the March to the Match, in Occidental Park (right near those bars) one hour before kick. See you soon!

OK thanks that's great mate, booked our seats now and we'll check out those bars. just read up on the March to the Match and we will definitely come on that.
Thanks for all your help, maybe we'll catch you at the game
SteveTHFC
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Sat Sep 6, 2014 3:28:03 pm

SteveTHFC wrote:Just booked seats in GA1 row GA0 seats 11 and 12, hopefully that's the right block. thanks for the help mate

I'd love to meet up with you while you're here. I'm heading to London in December and hoping to go to the THFC-Manu match.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SteveTHFC » Sun Sep 7, 2014 3:23:25 am

SeattleCalcio wrote:
SteveTHFC wrote:Just booked seats in GA1 row GA0 seats 11 and 12, hopefully that's the right block. thanks for the help mate

I'd love to meet up with you while you're here. I'm heading to London in December and hoping to go to the THFC-Manu match.

That would be great, not sure that I can return the favour as i'm not sure we can make the THFC-ManU match (we don't have season tickets) but i'd be happy to help you out if you need to know how to get to the ground, where to sit and where to go pre match if its your first time in London
SteveTHFC
Emerald City Supporter

Return to ECS General