Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

2016 MatchPass Changes

General ECS talk.

Unread postby futbolgirl » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:52:13 am

The CCL Home tickets sold by ECS are single tickets. Single tickets purchased from us must be printed at this time.

Season tickets, which used to be loaded onto a match pass, are now accessed via the app on a smart phone among other ways.

They are different ticket categories. DO WHAT THE MONKEYS TELL YOU.
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Unread postby DicemanSTL » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:18:49 am

wfavinger wrote:
DicemanSTL wrote:Has anyone else had trouble actually viewing their tickets in the android app? Both myself and a coworker click to view the tickets and get a blank screen after it "processes"

I get the same issue when I try to go to account manager and view tickets for individual games. However, under "Profile", I'm able to view and save the matchpass itself.

Thanks, Woody! I knew I'd seen my matchpass somewhere, but thought that it was in the account manager piece. I can see them under profile as well.
DicemanSTL
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby sounders4life » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:04:58 pm

I wish they went back to paper tickets also I always saved my tickets to all the events I went to
sounders4life
Past ECS Member

Unread postby DicemanSTL » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:32:29 am

sounders4life wrote:I wish they went back to paper tickets also I always saved my tickets to all the events I went to

You can still print paper tickets. I print them for every match so I don't get fucked by the glitchy ass app.
DicemanSTL
ECS Member 2019

Previous

Return to ECS General