Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Central Oregon Viewing Parties

General ECS talk.

Unread postby jwhitley10 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28:31 pm

I am interested in putting together some viewing parties that could even turn into a subgroup here in Bend Oregon. I am currently apart of AnR as I use to live in Salem but have since move to Bend and Portland is a bit of a drive to watch all of the games. I have a bar here in town that I go to that lets me use a TV to watch the games; I use a chrome cast to stream all the games. I'm sure that they would be willing to host if I was able to get something together.

Please let me know if you live in this area and are interested in getting together for games.

If anyone also had any other ideas of places and or ways to get this word out that would be great. Anything helps get this going!
jwhitley10
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Conflagration1974 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:12:41 pm

jwhitley10 wrote:I am interested in putting together some viewing parties that could even turn into a subgroup here in Bend Oregon. I am currently apart of AnR as I use to live in Salem but have since move to Bend and Portland is a bit of a drive to watch all of the games. I have a bar here in town that I go to that lets me use a TV to watch the games; I use a chrome cast to stream all the games. I'm sure that they would be willing to host if I was able to get something together.

Please let me know if you live in this area and are interested in getting together for games.

If anyone also had any other ideas of places and or ways to get this word out that would be great. Anything helps get this going!

Go Bend or go home!..... I'll show myself out.
Conflagration1974
ECS Leadership

Return to ECS General