Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Sounders till I Die

General ECS talk.

Unread postby Ultra666 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:29:58 am

RatCity wrote:Well sean. It'd be pretty weird if you did now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


One last time for old times sake?


:)
User avatar
Ultra666
ECS Founder
 
Posts: 15101
Joined: Sat Sep 8, 2007 12:42:10 am

Unread postby FIGHTNWIN! » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:17:29 am

For anyone who has time to show your love http://www.sounderatheart.com/2016/7/27 ... nders-fans
User avatar
FIGHTNWIN!
ECS Member 2018
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:56:32 am

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29:12 am

FIGHTNWIN! wrote:For anyone who has time to show your love http://www.sounderatheart.com/2016/7/27 ... nders-fans


Also, here is fuzzyforeigner's thank you. For the record, Sigi asked the club to see if there was a way he could meet with ECS in person, and we organized tonight's event as a great way to say thanks.
User avatar
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Mar 2, 2013 10:29:19 pm

Unread postby meise » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:54:27 am

Any idea what chant we will be doing for Schmetzer after the Starting 11 announcement?
User avatar
meise
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59:00 pm

Unread postby Ultra666 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21:15 am

meise wrote:Any idea what chant we will be doing for Schmetzer after the Starting 11 announcement?


Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army!
User avatar
Ultra666
ECS Founder
 
Posts: 15101
Joined: Sat Sep 8, 2007 12:42:10 am

Unread postby julieinsc » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:25:24 am

bougiehoolie wrote:
FIGHTNWIN! wrote:For anyone who has time to show your love http://www.sounderatheart.com/2016/7/27 ... nders-fans


Also, here is fuzzyforeigner's thank you. For the record, Sigi asked the club to see if there was a way he could meet with ECS in person, and we organized tonight's event as a great way to say thanks.


Thank you for having this event. Very classy.
julieinsc
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58:11 pm

Unread postby 6ft2whiteguy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:56:32 pm

Ultra666 wrote:
meise wrote:Any idea what chant we will be doing for Schmetzer after the Starting 11 announcement?


Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army!


:ecstifo: :scarfsway: :tatice:

Let the new era begin!
User avatar
6ft2whiteguy
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53:22 pm
Location: Marysville

Previous

Return to ECS General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest