Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

DYLANS MOM HERE- need TIXXX !!

General ECS talk.

Unread postby DJLESLIE » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53:43 pm

Hey guys- Its Dylans Mom. His birthday is coming up on March 3 and I want to get him GA Season Tix. He wants to be in the ECS seats of course. Forgive me if its here somewhere on the site but I'm hoping you can direct me on how to buy that for him.
Also, are there any GA tix left for Seattle opening night? Or will that come w Season Tix? Thanks so mych. Dylan is excited to be with you all again [me too!] xo Leslie Wheatley
DJLESLIE
Past ECS Member

Unread postby bougiehoolie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:01:37 am

DJLESLIE wrote:Hey guys- Its Dylans Mom. His birthday is coming up on March 3 and I want to get him GA Season Tix. He wants to be in the ECS seats of course. Forgive me if its here somewhere on the site but I'm hoping you can direct me on how to buy that for him.
Also, are there any GA tix left for Seattle opening night? Or will that come w Season Tix? Thanks so mych. Dylan is excited to be with you all again [me too!] xo Leslie Wheatley

You can give the club a call and let them know you are looking for a GA season ticket, there are still some available. They should be able to make it work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bougiehoolie
ECS Co-President

Unread postby Llarian » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:51:19 am

Well this is weird...

Sent via Tapatalk
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Nicholaus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:27:37 pm

Llarian wrote:Well this is weird...

Dammit Dylan! You weren't supposed to read this!

Wait, what? Oh, that Dylan?

Carry on...
Nicholaus
ECS Member 2019

Return to ECS General