Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Updating my sub group profile on the webiste

General ECS talk.

Unread postby Liana69 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:30:58 pm

Hello!

My name is Liana Rogayan. I am a faithful member of the West Sound Armada and Sounders fanatic. I read the Armada profile on the ECS site and saw that the information is outdated and inaccurate, so I thought I should reach out to address it. I saw that the meet location was the HARE AND HOUND in Poulsbo, which is now out of business, I believe. The current official meet location is CASH BREWING in Silverdale. The current Group Administrator is BRIAN SORENSEN, but he would actually like to relieve his title and has approached me with taking over, but I am undecided about that at this time. Could you please put me in touch with any other Armada members who have been acting administrators or others who may be interested in being a co-administrator. Brian has said that the people listed both on the Armada Facebook page and your profile have become inactive. Lastly, I am very seriously interested in becoming more involved with the ECS and also any of the organizations of the Sounders, such as the RAVE foundation, the Alliance, the Community Trust, S2 and the transfer of S2 to Tacoma. I am seeking to change careers and get more involved with new organizations, as well. My deep passion for the sport, our team, the city and the state is why I am seeking to network and see what opportunities there are for Me to begin with. I look forward to the feedback. Thank you & Y'all take care. Go Sounders!!! I welcome the feedback to my facebook page under the same name, instead of making my number and email public.
Liana69
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby shieldk2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:13:09 pm

Yes! Love to hear from people that want to get involved in any fashion! Your post will be seen by the Subgroups Director and hopefully you’ll get the info you need soon.
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Conflagration1974 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:41:37 pm

Hi Liana,

Thanks for the post. I work as the Subgroups Director and would love to talk to you about WSA. I just added you on FB.

-Kyle Boyd
Conflagration1974
ECS Leadership

Unread postby gna479 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:32:11 pm

Hello Liana, I'm with 253 Defiance, good to see West Sound Armada becoming more active! For me the subgroup has been a great way to meet other ECS members in my area and get more involved with ECS in general.
gna479
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Llarian » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17:45 pm

:ecstifo:

Please get the the info to Kyle, and he'll have the web crew update it.

Thanks for reaching out!
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Return to ECS General