Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Toronto lost item

General ECS talk.

Unread postby stompki1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26:21 am

I left a bag under my seat at the game Saturday. When we went back for it we were told an ECS member picked it up and would post it here for us to be able to get it back. I'm new here and not sure how to get in contact with the "lost and found" group. Any/All help is appreciated!
stompki1
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby Nicholaus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34:50 pm

I also lost an item... my "Nacio 1974" blue and green bracelet that I purchased in Mexico City during last year's CCL trip. I doubt anyone came across it in Toronto, but if they did, it'd mean a lot to get it back. I've worn it to every game since I got it, and it had brought me lots of luck and joy.

Though, as my wife said when I realized I couldn't find it... "I think the luck that the bracelet held had completely run out." Admittedly, it would be a very fitting place to have lost it.
Nicholaus
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby aeolsen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:33:12 pm

We don’t typically check under seats for thing I’m stadiums during clean-up. We maker sure to grab our gear and if something is out in the open we usually give it to the stadium lost and found. Also if ECS picked something up it would have only been in our section (row 24 and above) anything below that was not part of our section and wouldn’t have been walked through by us
aeolsen
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby stompki1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:31:41 pm

Hi, I miss-stated. He said he would post on the ECS lost and found. He didn't say he was part of ECS. Is there a lost and found section on here? if so, can you direct me to it?

Thanks!
stompki1
Emerald City Supporter

Return to ECS General