Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Will Bruin

General ECS talk.

Unread postby Natasaka » Sun Jan 7, 2018 6:58:01 pm

Alright folks!! While the novelty of the Thumbs up Bruin chant was cute for a while, I think it's time to step up our celebration song game. For those that don't know Bruin translates into Bear, and he had a celebration in Houston they dubbed the dancing bear. So I propose a new song for your consideration.

Don't laugh, but the base line is set to Numa Numa, I figured if we can rock Rick Astley it isn't a far throw.

Will Bruin, release the bear, let's see that honey bear, go on and realse the bear!!!

It's hit or miss, but it would mean alot to him I think and I want to see him in rave green for a while.

Let me know if you like it or if I should keep my day job.

Love you all!

The Kilty Patty
Natasaka
Past ECS Member

Unread postby shieldk2 » Mon Jan 8, 2018 9:28:20 pm

While I don’t think the current Bruin chant is the greatest, I do love that it was born spontaneously and recalls a moment that made many of us fall for the guy wearing our colors. It has spawned two poles and many great match photos. It’s a goal celebration that both player and supporters participate in. While he’s not running into the stands and hugging anyone I do love that he turns toward the Brougham End after those goals and gives us all the thumbs up. Personally, I would prefer to have that over something that was celebrated in Houston. That’s my vote for keeping the current chant, even if it isn’t terribly original.
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Ultra666 » Tue Jan 9, 2018 6:01:50 am

There is already another chant option for Will listed in the ECS songs section.
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Return to ECS General