Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Gift Account for Playoff Tickets

General ECS talk.

Unread postby DanaCBurkey » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:01:00 pm

Hey guys!

So first of all GO SOUNDERS GO!!!!

Next, I am in a little bit of a bind. I ordered two membership kits back to November for my best friend and I, but she never set up her account. I always just get our tickets since she never goes without me. So now, she's of course at work and can't buy her ticket through me, and they are about to go live. Is there anything I can do?!

I know this is a busy and crazy time tonight as we all try to get tickets, but any help would be beyond amazing for sure. Thank you in advance!!
DanaCBurkey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Hooch » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:09:15 pm

DanaCBurkey wrote:Hey guys!

So first of all GO SOUNDERS GO!!!!

Next, I am in a little bit of a bind. I ordered two membership kits back to November for my best friend and I, but she never set up her account. I always just get our tickets since she never goes without me. So now, she's of course at work and can't buy her ticket through me, and they are about to go live. Is there anything I can do?!

I know this is a busy and crazy time tonight as we all try to get tickets, but any help would be beyond amazing for sure. Thank you in advance!!

Can you create an account, and buy the ticket on your friend's behalf? If so, answer the following questions, and send it to webmaster@weareecs.com. Do not post your info in here.

1.) Firstname & Lastname of the member the membership was purchased for:

2.) Email of the member the membership was purchased for:

3.) ECS Store/Forum account name of the member the membership was purchased for. If the member does not have an account, it can be created at https://www.weareecs.com/home/register:

4.) Date the membership was purchased:

5.) Order No (if applicable):

6.) Include your First and Last names, and your member/user alias
Hooch
ECS Member 2020

Return to ECS General