Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Finals are for the Glory.

General ECS talk.

Unread postby RatCity » Mon Nov 4, 2019 8:04:35 pm

This probably doesn't apply to anyone still using these forums but if it helps...

We’re all super excited about the MLS cup this week. Many of us have waited a long time for this moment and it is set to be the culmination of a lot of hard work by many people. In regards to ECS many of you reading this have put in an immense amount of effort over the years. We’ve all helped build a culture and group that I think we can all agree has been incredible to be a part of. As with all large organizations though it has not always been sunshine and roses. There have been hurt feelings, falling outs, rage quits, and even a punch or two. It’s bound to happen as these things tend to bring stresses and strains that even the best of us may have difficulties overcoming. None the less I think I speak for everyone when I say that ECS helped form in no small way the person I am today.

One week before our first home final I find myself thinking a lot about the past. About what this would have meant to me were I on the stand. About what my week would have looked like had this come just a few years earlier. I remember sitting around tables full of beer discussing future chores for finals. About how big we would need to go for a cup final at home. I remember late nights dreaming of this exact scenario. Us knocking on that door in front of 70,000 Seattle fans with the ECS pulling the strings of energy from the brougham end. A stadium unified as one pushing those men to their limits for the glory of our city. Those memories are bubbling to the surface this week. I find myself feeling a pull to do something this week not just for the ECS but for Seattle. For this club. For this crest. There is work to do I know. There are things that need to be done. We’re the mother fucking Seattle Sounders and nothing should ever change that. Certainly not outdated feelings of the past.

So. That being said,

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS!!!

ECS needs our help. All of our help. In whatever way you can. The team in charge of TIFO specifically needs bodies. If you have a membership, get on the forums and check in on what’s needed. If you don’t have a membership, DM someone who does and ask them what they need to do and when. Dm Kyle shield. DM Shawn Wheeler. Dm Tom Biro. Get your name on a list and get your ass into tifo. You know things are going to need cutting. So get somewhere where cutting needs to happen. You know those cut things will need placing so get in and help place them. Let’s give it one more push. For the old members and the new members. For the OGs, and newbies. GET THE FUCK STUCK IN!

COME THE MATCH, LETS FUCKING BE THE ECS THE STRUCK FEAR INTO OPPONENTS! LETS BE THE ECS THAT RATTLES THE FUCKING RAFTERS! LETS BE THE ECS THAT SET THE STREETS LITERALLY ON FIRE! LETS BE THE ECS THAT ONCE SET OFF FIRE ALARMS WITH A 20 STORY CLOUD OF SMOKE! LETS BE THE ECS WHO DIDN’T KNOW LIMITS! GET THE FUCK IN FOR THE FUCKIN BOYS!

SEE YOU IN TERRACES!
RatCity
Past ECS Member

Unread postby shieldk2 » Mon Nov 4, 2019 8:39:22 pm

:ecstifo: :ecstifo: :ecstifo:
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby InvictusSounder » Mon Nov 4, 2019 9:39:41 pm

RatCity wrote: LETS BE THE ECS THAT SET THE STREETS LITERALLY ON FIRE! LETS BE THE ECS THAT ONCE SET OFF FIRE ALARMS WITH A 20 STORY CLOUD OF SMOKE!

Arson is best done with friends. Let's burn this motherfucker down.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
InvictusSounder
ECS Member 2020

Return to ECS General