Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

4/14 ECS FC Black @ Finn Hill United **W 1-0**

Unread postby Needles » Mon Apr 8, 2013 10:03:59 am

4/14 ECS FC Black @ Finn Hill United 1:00pm Georgetown

Edited with result
W 1-0
User avatar
Needles
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:22:37 pm
Location: West Seattle

Unread postby RaveGooner » Mon Apr 8, 2013 12:22:24 pm

I really wish I could play in this game. This will be one of the biggest things I'll miss about playing with black. Good luck boys.
User avatar
RaveGooner
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59:26 pm
Location: Mukilteo, WA

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Mon Apr 8, 2013 12:59:39 pm

RaveGooner wrote:I really wish I could play in this game. This will be one of the biggest things I'll miss about playing with black. Good luck boys.

Maybe Finn Hill will get promoted Div 1 so you can play against them with Fusion.
SeattleCalcio
ECS Co-President
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Tue Apr 6, 2010 6:30:57 am

Unread postby RaveGooner » Mon Apr 8, 2013 1:05:20 pm

SeattleCalcio wrote:
RaveGooner wrote:I really wish I could play in this game. This will be one of the biggest things I'll miss about playing with black. Good luck boys.

Maybe Finn Hill will get promoted Div 1 so you can play against them with Fusion.



:lolsign: :funny:
User avatar
RaveGooner
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59:26 pm
Location: Mukilteo, WA

Unread postby burnsy » Mon Apr 8, 2013 4:06:02 pm

RaveGooner wrote:
SeattleCalcio wrote:
RaveGooner wrote:I really wish I could play in this game. This will be one of the biggest things I'll miss about playing with black. Good luck boys.

Maybe Finn Hill will get promoted Div 1 so you can play against them with Fusion.



:lolsign: :funny:


:squitny:
User avatar
burnsy
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:15:40 am
Location: Ravenna

Unread postby miniburnsie » Mon Apr 8, 2013 4:13:06 pm

:drama:
User avatar
miniburnsie
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2070
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13:45 pm
Location: UW and Kirkland


Return to ECS FC Matches

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests