Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Forum Updates

Unread postby blurrygil » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:11:10 am

As many of you can see, we've pretty much abandoned use of the ECSPL sub-forum here in terms of postings of new information, other than the Rules & Regulations. The obvious reasoning is that the Facebook Page has become the much preferred medium to reach our players, managers and fans of the league. It's on our mobiles, a regular part of our online activity, and much more.

I had a couple of players bring this up to me a couple of weeks ago and this prompted me to ask the question:

Would you like to see the ECSPL update, along with the Facebook Page, with stats, scores and other announcement materials, on the forums here again?

Let us know what you'd prefer in this thread. This will also be copied in the FB Page.

Thanks!
blurrygil
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Llarian » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:31:50 am

Here as well please? Facebook makes it near impossible to look up old stuff, it's one of the major reasons we still use the forums at all.
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Unread postby mayaeyah » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:47:55 pm

Word. Would love to see the schedule, scores, standings, etc, and let the banter stay on FB. I mean, by all means bantz here, but it's nice to have a more easily referenced place for information.
mayaeyah
ECS Member 2020

Return to ECS Pub League