Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Gregslist

Talk about anything here.

Unread postby Needles » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:59:33 pm

Bender wrote:
Well, there goes the fun.

Rob, I'm sure we could set something up where each match someone "buys" your ticket (without collecting it from you) so you can keep them and attend the matches without having to sell them off. Your work for tifo alone would make it a crime not to do so.


This!
User avatar
Needles
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:22:37 pm
Location: West Seattle

Unread postby size8 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:42:41 pm

Bender wrote:
size8 wrote:May end up selling my season tickets if I don't get a job. Let me know if you're interested.


Well, there goes the fun.

Rob, I'm sure we could set something up where each match someone "buys" your ticket (without collecting it from you) so you can keep them and attend the matches without having to sell them off. Your work for tifo alone would make it a crime not to do so.


You suggesting that someone gives me 20$ at every home match?
User avatar
size8
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 9645
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:41:30 pm
Location: Pioneer Square

Unread postby Bender » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57:33 pm

size8 wrote:
Bender wrote:
size8 wrote:May end up selling my season tickets if I don't get a job. Let me know if you're interested.


Well, there goes the fun.

Rob, I'm sure we could set something up where each match someone "buys" your ticket (without collecting it from you) so you can keep them and attend the matches without having to sell them off. Your work for tifo alone would make it a crime not to do so.


You suggesting that someone gives me 20$ at every home match?


Well, if you're contemplating the sale of your tickets, I'm assuming you've already paid for them but feel as though if you don't get a job you would be better off regaining those funds by selling the tickets. If that's the case, I'm suggesting that, as a group, maybe "we owe you for all your hard work" isn't the best phrase, but it certainly describes my feelings on the subject, and if it means we slowly help you recover the costs of your season ticket while allowing you to be at the matches, then yes, that's what I'm suggesting. And I'll gladly buy your Santos and Toronto tickets.
User avatar
Bender
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36:52 pm
Location: Rio de Funeiro

Unread postby Bender » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:58:56 pm

I understand that it's practically the least we can do, but if your situation becomes fairly dire, I can't help but think the moral boost from attending matches with your friends would do wonders for you. I know your presence does wonders for us.

Even if you're an occasional grump who can't spell.
User avatar
Bender
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36:52 pm
Location: Rio de Funeiro

Unread postby size8 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:05:55 pm

Bender wrote:I understand that it's practically the least we can do, but if your situation becomes fairly dire, I can't help but think the moral boost from attending matches with your friends would do wonders for you. I know your presence does wonders for us.

Even if you're an occasional grump who can't spell.


That's a very nice offer.

Unfortunately it isn't very practical and unnecessary.

I need cash now, not slowly trickling in over the course of the season.

I keep saying, it's not me, everybody helps with tifo.
User avatar
size8
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 9645
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:41:30 pm
Location: Pioneer Square

Unread postby Bender » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:10:10 pm

size8 wrote:
Bender wrote:blahblahblah


That's a very nice offer.

Unfortunately it isn't very practical and unnecessary.

I need cash now, not slowly trickling in over the course of the season.

I keep saying, it's not me, everybody helps with tifo.


We could sell your organs. Probably. Maybe. I think Danner knows a guy.

Oh, I think we all understand a lot of people put in a lot of work on tifo. But we also know how much work you do, and we also know we don't always know how much work you do. And we appreciate you. Maybe I'm using "we" too much here, but I don't think I'm wholly overstepping my ability to speak for the collective whole on the subject.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
User avatar
Bender
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36:52 pm
Location: Rio de Funeiro

Unread postby size8 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:12:13 pm

Bender wrote:
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.


You can get me a job. :???:
User avatar
size8
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 9645
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:41:30 pm
Location: Pioneer Square

Unread postby Bender » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19:08 pm

size8 wrote:
Bender wrote:
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.


You can get me a job. :???:


The PM was already sent.
User avatar
Bender
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36:52 pm
Location: Rio de Funeiro

Unread postby jillpeck » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:36:23 pm

Microwave Emerson 1.0 cu ft Black - SOLD
Last edited by jillpeck on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jillpeck
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:49:18 am

Unread postby jillpeck » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:02:33 pm

BJURSTA Dinning table Seats up to 6 black/brown. Only a couple months old. -SOLD

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50116809/
Last edited by jillpeck on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jillpeck
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:49:18 am

Unread postby Nasty » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:51:46 pm

jillpeck wrote:Microwave Emerson 1.0 cu ft Black - $20 Works great and very clean.

Also my OP was updated with pictures.

You got a pic? Might snag this for my classroom
User avatar
Nasty
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19:20 am
Location: P-Yup

Unread postby SuperCodyNC » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:18:44 pm

The Ikea Cabinet with doors from jillpeck's OP is seen below.
Attachments
IMAG0089.jpg
User avatar
SuperCodyNC
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Mar 9, 2010 4:35:35 pm
Location: Tacoma

Unread postby Nasty » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:45:12 pm

I'll take the micro, Liquidmj can keep the fruit
User avatar
Nasty
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19:20 am
Location: P-Yup

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05:01 pm

serious post. frosted glass desk $60. cash only you pick up. its 30" x 62"

attached pic.
IMAG0179.jpg
User avatar
FuzzyForeigner
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 14262
Joined: Tue Oct 2, 2007 3:35:51 am
Location: Seattle

Unread postby fox3r » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14:03 pm

FuzzyForeigner wrote:serious post. frosted glass desk $60. cash only you pick up. its 30" x 62"

attached pic.
IMAG0179.jpg


Shit, wish this was closer to Bham. Been looking for a new desk lately.
User avatar
fox3r
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3709
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16:33 pm
Location: Everett, WA

PreviousNext

Return to General

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests