Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Gregslist

Talk about anything here.

Unread postby soccermomshotgun » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:15:34 pm

I'm selling my current P&S camera. It's a great camera and I promise I haven't dropped it during pogo!
Here's the Craigslist ad:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pho/2863462633.html
For you guys, may give you a bit of deal.
Thanks for looking!
J
User avatar
soccermomshotgun
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57:30 pm

Unread postby thegreatsultan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20:25 pm

WANTED: 55 Gallon Food grade Barrels. Preferably the blue ones. Ideally free.
User avatar
thegreatsultan
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:22:20 pm
Location: Redmond

Unread postby SydneyFC_Wanderer » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:31:09 pm

thegreatsultan wrote:WANTED: 55 Gallon Food grade Barrels. Preferably the blue ones. Ideally free.


Please send to Snowtown, SA, Australia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders
User avatar
SydneyFC_Wanderer
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09:54 am

Unread postby thegreatsultan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:30:08 pm

SydneyFC_Wanderer wrote:
thegreatsultan wrote:WANTED: 55 Gallon Food grade Barrels. Preferably the blue ones. Ideally free.


Please send to Snowtown, SA, Australia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders

Looks like my alibi of wanting them to use them for rain barrels has been exposed as a fraud.
User avatar
thegreatsultan
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:22:20 pm
Location: Redmond

Unread postby KRMLN » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:24:04 pm

Getting ready to move to a much smaller place and getting rid of some of my stuff that isn’t doing anything for me. I’m an AV guy, so if you got a question about any of the gear, let me know.

• Middle Atlantic Rack, black “wood” sides. It’s a 12ru I think
• Middle Atlantic 1ru PD915R Rack Mounted Power Strip
• Crestron DMC – HD Card, for adagio or similar system
• Other Crestron items – DMTX200, C2COM3, CNT Block (2)
• Beyerdynamic MTS 67/3 Desktop Microphone Unit with Condenser Gooseneck (x2)
• Gefen DVI Detective Plus Emulation device
• Betty Crocker 1st Edition Cookbook
• Better Homes New Cook Book 1st Edition
• Extron WALLPLATE W/COMP VID AND STEREO AUD CONN WHITE 1G (x2)
• Extron MTP Twisted Pair Receiver for VGA and Audio with Skew Equalization
• Extron Three Output Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
• Crown Audio PIP USP3 Module
• Extron HDMI Twisted Pair Extender
• Extron Universal Computer-Video and Audio Interface
• Magenta USB Link 300ft Extender
• Gefen 150ft Fiber Optic cable runs (x4)
• Panasonic ET DLE150 Lens
• DNF Systems ST200 S/RCP Controller (x2)
• Radio Design Labs ST-UBA2
• Radio Design Labs ST MX2 (x4)
• Lumenera VGA Network Surveillance Camera with Lens

PM/email me with questions or prices
User avatar
KRMLN
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56:38 pm
Location: Belltown

Unread postby blurrygil » Thu Mar 8, 2012 4:05:07 pm

KRMLN wrote:Getting ready to move to a much smaller place and getting rid of some of my stuff that isn’t doing anything for me. I’m an AV guy, so if you got a question about any of the gear, let me know.

• Middle Atlantic Rack, black “wood” sides. It’s a 12ru I think
• Middle Atlantic 1ru PD915R Rack Mounted Power Strip
• Crestron DMC – HD Card, for adagio or similar system
• Other Crestron items – DMTX200, C2COM3, CNT Block (2)
• Beyerdynamic MTS 67/3 Desktop Microphone Unit with Condenser Gooseneck (x2)
• Gefen DVI Detective Plus Emulation device
• Betty Crocker 1st Edition Cookbook
• Better Homes New Cook Book 1st Edition
• Extron WALLPLATE W/COMP VID AND STEREO AUD CONN WHITE 1G (x2)
• Extron MTP Twisted Pair Receiver for VGA and Audio with Skew Equalization
• Extron Three Output Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
• Crown Audio PIP USP3 Module
• Extron HDMI Twisted Pair Extender
• Extron Universal Computer-Video and Audio Interface
• Magenta USB Link 300ft Extender
• Gefen 150ft Fiber Optic cable runs (x4)
• Panasonic ET DLE150 Lens
• DNF Systems ST200 S/RCP Controller (x2)
• Radio Design Labs ST-UBA2
• Radio Design Labs ST MX2 (x4)
• Lumenera VGA Network Surveillance Camera with Lens

PM/email me with questions or prices


I don't even understand what HALF of this stuff even is... :shock:
User avatar
blurrygil
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:28:04 pm
Location: the heart of Seattle

Unread postby blurrygil » Thu Mar 8, 2012 4:06:24 pm

Serious request:

WTB - LARGE SOUNDERS ELECTRICITY KIT from 2011

Needs to be reasonably clean and in shape.

PM me w/ offer for it.
User avatar
blurrygil
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4433
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:28:04 pm
Location: the heart of Seattle

Unread postby TraditionalSkin89 » Thu Mar 8, 2012 10:17:59 pm

want to buy: 2009/2010 Adult Medium Sounders kit preferable Green
User avatar
TraditionalSkin89
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 5176
Joined: Mon Mar 9, 2009 10:40:35 pm
Location: Kirkland

Unread postby thegreatsultan » Fri Mar 9, 2012 10:20:53 am

blurrygil wrote:I don't even understand what HALF of this stuff even is... :shock:

That's 100% more than I understand.
User avatar
thegreatsultan
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:22:20 pm
Location: Redmond

Unread postby cethe » Fri Mar 9, 2012 10:25:10 am

thegreatsultan wrote:WANTED: 55 Gallon Food grade Barrels. Preferably the blue ones. Ideally free.


i saw some on craigslist the other day. but they wanted some monies for them, and iirc, they were down south
cethe
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 4283
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24:52 pm
Location: Cap Hill

Unread postby Jabsco » Fri Mar 9, 2012 11:27:43 am

thegreatsultan wrote:
blurrygil wrote:I don't even understand what HALF of this stuff even is... :shock:

That's 100% more than I understand.


I think I understand the "Betty Crocker Cookbook".
User avatar
Jabsco
ECS Member 2021
 
Posts: 3584
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48:22 pm
Location: Ballard

Unread postby KRMLN » Fri Mar 9, 2012 11:33:35 am

Jabsco wrote:
thegreatsultan wrote:
blurrygil wrote:I don't even understand what HALF of this stuff even is... :shock:

That's 100% more than I understand.


I think I understand the "Betty Crocker Cookbook".


Its stuff that makes your electronics pretty and/or more complicated......and your food more yummy.
User avatar
KRMLN
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56:38 pm
Location: Belltown

Unread postby th1lola » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59:27 am

I have an old 27"(I think) Sony Trinitron TV. It's big and heavy but still works. FREE if anyone wants to come get it. It's in Redmond.
th1lola
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03:09 pm
Location: Redmond

Unread postby UnforgivenPotato » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:48:07 pm

KRMLN You have a lot of speaker wire? I just got a new surround sound system with the worlds smallest gauge wire.
User avatar
UnforgivenPotato
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Nov 3, 2011 12:14:05 am
Location: Olympia

Unread postby xdrewsiferx » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51:14 pm

Image

Wireless razor chimaera gaming headphones

$50
User avatar
xdrewsiferx
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56:10 pm
Location: Mother Fucking Down Town Bitches

PreviousNext

Return to General

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests