Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Back from the depths of the world

Talk about anything here.

Unread postby Kill3rSasquatch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37:42 pm

Welp been lost for awhile now and have came back from the depths of the world. If you ever find your self in DC-Richmond area and want a beer let me know except for Null78 (fuck that guy :lol: ). I sure do miss the Brougham End and think about it often, hopefully I will be standing back in it for a few matches soon.
Kill3rSasquatch
Past ECS Member

Unread postby futbolgirl » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10:07 pm

[gasp] :cheers:

Glad to see this post!
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Unread postby Yoda » Wed Mar 1, 2017 4:21:08 pm

Kill3rSasquatch wrote:Welp been lost for awhile now and have came back from the depths of the world. If you ever find your self in DC-Richmond area and want a beer let me know except for Null78 (fuck that guy :lol: ). I sure do miss the Brougham End and think about it often, hopefully I will be standing back in it for a few matches soon.

Holy fuck -- you are still alive...
Drag your sorry ass over to Seattle, I'm sure Null wants to spoon with you once more.
Yoda
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Kill3rSasquatch » Sat Mar 4, 2017 9:44:32 pm

Yoda wrote:
Kill3rSasquatch wrote:Welp been lost for awhile now and have came back from the depths of the world. If you ever find your self in DC-Richmond area and want a beer let me know except for Null78 (fuck that guy :lol: ). I sure do miss the Brougham End and think about it often, hopefully I will be standing back in it for a few matches soon.

Holy fuck -- you are still alive...
Drag your sorry ass over to Seattle, I'm sure Null wants to spoon with you once more.

Looking at possibly Scum away weekend and a few days before and after for a trip that way.
Kill3rSasquatch
Past ECS Member

Unread postby eastside » Mon Mar 6, 2017 10:13:04 am

That would be a hell of a weekend to show up!
eastside
ECS Member 2020

Return to General