Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Better late than never... maybe

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby AudgePodge » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:28 am

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself after apparently lurking around for 4 years. I can genuinely say that the atmosphere and support created by ECS had me hooked since the first game we attended in 2012, we were somewhere about Section 124. Sadly, we were also already living out of Washington. When we do get back, we always sit in nearby sections. Now that we live in Las Vegas, we do away games where we can and stand with ECS. I think the first was Chivas and usually RSL. We would be the markedly quiet ones; too nervous to introduce ourselves to anyone really. However, I've decided that it needs to change as I do see more traveling in our future and it would be good to get to know others. Like when harebrained ideas on an early Saturday morning... we can go visit a newly, relocated friend in Denver and onward to Boston... is met with a "that sounds fun." Which roughly translated to "start planning now." :D

Hopefully, we can branch out this weekend during S2 weekend in Vegas and get to know others. Looking forward to it.

-Audra
AudgePodge
ECS Member 2018

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Welcome,

Yes, it's never too late for hello !
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2018

Unread postby Ultra666 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 am

Welcome to the ECS forums!
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby futbolgirl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:31 pm

AudgePodge wrote:Hey everyone,

I thought I'd introduce myself after apparently lurking around for 4 years. I can genuinely say that the atmosphere and support created by ECS had me hooked since the first game we attended in 2012, we were somewhere about Section 124. Sadly, we were also already living out of Washington. When we do get back, we always sit in nearby sections. Now that we live in Las Vegas, we do away games where we can and stand with ECS. I think the first was Chivas and usually RSL. We would be the markedly quiet ones; too nervous to introduce ourselves to anyone really. However, I've decided that it needs to change as I do see more traveling in our future and it would be good to get to know others. Like when harebrained ideas on an early Saturday morning... we can go visit a newly, relocated friend in Denver and onward to Boston... is met with a "that sounds fun." Which roughly translated to "start planning now." :D

Hopefully, we can branch out this weekend during S2 weekend in Vegas and get to know others. Looking forward to it.

-Audra

Welcome! And, see you in Vegas!!
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Unread postby eastside » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm

As someone who isn't good at meeting new people, I've never regretted the effort it took to introduce myself to this group. Welcome!
eastside
ECS Member 2018

Unread postby gna479 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey hey! Welcome, never too late to introduce yourself!
gna479
ECS Member 2018

Return to Say Hi