Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Well Hello ECS!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby Laubene » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:55:28 pm

Hello!!!!!!
My name is Lauryn. I've been living in the Seattle-area for roughly 2 years, but was a huge fan of SSFC even when I lived clear across the country.
I had the absolute pleasure of attending my first in-person match last night (6/23) vs Real Salt Lake and really had no idea what I was getting myself into, other than watching one of, if not, the best teams play in MLS.
My boyfriend scored us some tickets for section 108 row g. Admittedly, I knew next to nothing about ECS prior to attending the match, but as soon as the match started winding up, I quickly realized ECS was definitely something I needed to be part of. Y'all are my type of people and the energy is absolutely infectious! I ended up getting a membership for myself and my boyfriend on the short ride home to Shoreline because I couldn't see myself attending another match without being in/near Brougham End <3
Hopefully, I'll be able to meet up with some of y'all when I attend the match on July 7th with my boyfriend, his mother and brother.
Thanks for creating this frigging phenomenal community. I'm so excited to be part of it!
Laubene
ECS Member 2021

Unread postby rockerchickmica » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:12:55 pm

Welcome! Swing by Temple Billiards pre-match for a drink and say hi!

-Monica
rockerchickmica
ECS Leadership

Unread postby shieldk2 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:02:13 pm

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in the terraces! Keep an eye out here on the forums and ECS social media channels if you’re interested in any of our volunteer opportunities. :ecstifo:
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Return to Say Hi