Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Hello!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby dawgfamily » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:48:29 am

Hi ECS Family!

We have been Alliance Members/season ticket holders for a long time, and have joined the ECS before. We rejoined for 2021! We sit nearby the ECS section - in section 127. This past weekend, we sat down in ECS for the match against Santos and had an amazing time...even held a flag. We met new ECS members/made new friends.

My husband and I are "Sounders til I die" folks and really appreciate all that the ECS does. We hope to pitch in and volunteer someday in the not-too-distant future.

What I'm most excited about is that, for the first time, I am traveling to an away match (Leagues Cup Finals) AND sitting with the ECS...SO EXCITED! You all are crazy & fantasic! Glad to be here.

Go Sounders!
dawgfamily
ECS Member 2021

Unread postby bee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:45:08 am

Awesome!
Welcome / Welcome back! Be sure to check the Insider forum and the travel forum to connect with other members going to the match! With over 140 folks going should be an amazing time. We also do away viewings and socials, so keep an eye out for those!

I'm just going to drop this volunteer link here for you: https://www.weareecs.com/join/help-needed ECS is always looking for volunteers - you can do as much or as little as you like / are able. Sign up now and you'll get emails when the need is there so you can help out in the not-so distant future!
bee
ECS Leadership

Return to Say Hi