Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Evening from England!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby Andij » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11:29 pm

I'm so excited that my summer vacation in Orlando is when The Mighty Sounders will play the Orlando City! My Cousin is a huge Sounders fan (it's a shame that his taste in EPL teams in not as good as his a MUFC fan ). Do you have any info about tickets? Hopefully he's coming down to meet up but if not how do I ensure that I'm with my Emerald City fans?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Andij
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby futbolgirl » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:40:47 am

Andij wrote:I'm so excited that my summer vacation in Orlando is when The Mighty Sounders will play the Orlando City! My Cousin is a huge Sounders fan (it's a shame that his taste in EPL teams in not as good as his a MUFC fan ). Do you have any info about tickets? Hopefully he's coming down to meet up but if not how do I ensure that I'm with my Emerald City fans?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hi Andij! Welcome! We will offer tickets in the away section for every Sounders away match, foreign & domestic, here in our store.

This year, tickets will go on sale approximately 6 weeks before the match. And, all ticket buyers are sent the match day plan, with pre-func, parking, security, and stadium ingress and egress information.

Our travel monkeys will also moderate away threads (one for each trip) on these forums, so you can check back and see how others are planning their trips.

Happy to have you in our section at Orlando. Check out the songs tab so you're fully prepared to support our boys in rave green in Orlando.

Cheers!
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Return to Say Hi