Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

You can always count on me!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself.

Unread postby MLidster89 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:35:26 am

Hello. So I was always interested in attending an away game but didn't know how to acquire tickets for the away teams section. This prompted me to join the crew so I could have access to more. Boy was this one of the best choices I have ever made. Not only did I get my tickets for the charter bus to the timbers game but I had one of the best experiences traveling that I have ever had. I know just from this one trip that I'll be a member from now on. So much love and support everywhere from you ECS members that can't wait to get more involved thanks to you all. My names Matthew, and I hope to chat with you all soon!
MLidster89
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Dylan1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:37:22 am

MLidster89 wrote:Hello. So I was always interested in attending an away game but didn't know how to acquire tickets for the away teams section. This prompted me to join the crew so I could have access to more. Boy was this one of the best choices I have ever made. Not only did I get my tickets for the charter bus to the timbers game but I had one of the best experiences traveling that I have ever had. I know just from this one trip that I'll be a member from now on. So much love and support everywhere from you ECS members that can't wait to get more involved thanks to you all. My names Matthew, and I hope to chat with you all soon!

Hope to see you in the brougham end often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dylan1
ECS Member 2018

Unread postby Ultra666 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:32:47 am

I am glad to hear that you had a great time. Welcome to the ECS!
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby shieldk2 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06:22 am

Welcome! Happy to have you with us. Come and find me in the Brougham End on matchday!
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Return to Say Hi