Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

USA vs. Chile Viewing Party (This Saturday @ 7:00PM)

Talk about US Leagues and the US National team here.

Unread postby Taly » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31:44 am

USA - Chile Friendly Viewing Party
Saturday, January 22
7:00pm - 10:00pm


The Dray
708 NW 65th Street
Seattle, 98117


$1 off drafts during the game for American Outlaw members.
http://www.theamericanoutlaws.com/membership

Bring your friends..and their friends..and come watch the match with us!
Last edited by Taly on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Taly
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40:50 pm
Location: Big Al's Brewery, Whitecenter

Unread postby jbraaten » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51:51 am

I'll try to make it to this. I have a b-day party in Seattle at 8, which means I should get there at 10, giving me time to watch some of this fixture.
User avatar
jbraaten
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52:05 pm
Location: Kirkland, WA

Unread postby foobar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:07:20 am

I will be there.
User avatar
foobar
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:21:27 am
Location: Seattle (Ballard!)

Unread postby tallguy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01:50 pm

for those of us who won't be able to make the viewing party, what channel is this on? thanks!
User avatar
tallguy
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4652
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56:42 pm
Location: Center of the Universe

Unread postby liquidmj » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32:48 pm

It's going to be packed.
User avatar
liquidmj
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun May 3, 2009 9:43:41 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread postby danimal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18:12 pm

tallguy wrote:for those of us who won't be able to make the viewing party, what channel is this on? thanks!


quit trying to be funny

My ribs are still broken and I have family in town, so I am *hoping* to swing by atleast for a bit
User avatar
danimal
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3893
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:35:17 pm
Location: MT

Unread postby tallguy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20:31 pm

danimal wrote:
tallguy wrote:for those of us who won't be able to make the viewing party, what channel is this on? thanks!


quit trying to be funny

My ribs are still broken and I have family in town, so I am *hoping* to swing by atleast for a bit

I'M IN ST. LOUIS, DANIMAL!!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE VIEWING PARTY ON SATURDAY!!! jesus fucking christ.

what channel is the fucking game on? how hard of a question is that to answer? FUCK!!!
User avatar
tallguy
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4652
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56:42 pm
Location: Center of the Universe

Unread postby ProdigalReality » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:31:28 pm

It's going to be on Telefutura and ESPN3.com
User avatar
ProdigalReality
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 8327
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55:16 pm
Location: Kent

Unread postby danimal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32:45 pm

tallguy wrote:I'M IN ST. LOUIS, DANIMAL!!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE VIEWING PARTY ON SATURDAY!!! jesus fucking christ.

what channel is the fucking game on? how hard of a question is that to answer? FUCK!!!


I know you are in St Louis, USSF dropped the ball- for the umpteenth time

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635701
User avatar
danimal
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3893
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:35:17 pm
Location: MT

Unread postby tallguy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33:49 pm

danimal wrote:
tallguy wrote:I'M IN ST. LOUIS, DANIMAL!!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE VIEWING PARTY ON SATURDAY!!! jesus fucking christ.

what channel is the fucking game on? how hard of a question is that to answer? FUCK!!!


I know you are in St Louis, USSF dropped the ball- for the umpteenth time

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635701

all somebody had to say was ESPN3. really, how hard was that?
User avatar
tallguy
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4652
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56:42 pm
Location: Center of the Universe

Unread postby danimal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34:50 pm

Very. ESPN3 is an internet stream, not TV channel
User avatar
danimal
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3893
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:35:17 pm
Location: MT

Unread postby ProdigalReality » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37:33 pm

Which you only get if you pay for it, or have an internet provider who has an agreement with ESPN.
User avatar
ProdigalReality
ECS Member 2020
 
Posts: 8327
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:55:16 pm
Location: Kent

Unread postby tallguy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:38:13 pm

danimal wrote:Very. ESPN3 is an internet stream, not TV channel

quit being a dick. all you had to say was "it's not on tv. it'll be on espn3."
User avatar
tallguy
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 4652
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56:42 pm
Location: Center of the Universe

Unread postby IanP » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43:34 pm

ProdigalReality wrote:Which you only get if you pay for it, or have an internet provider who has an agreement with ESPN.


Or have an Xbox, some 360 games are available on Xbox in HD with a strong enough connection.
User avatar
IanP
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:45:54 pm
Location: 206

Unread postby danimal » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:44:56 pm

tallguy wrote:
danimal wrote:Very. ESPN3 is an internet stream, not TV channel

quit being a dick. all you had to say was "it's not on tv. it'll be on espn3."


Im good at being dick
:)

See if there is an AO Chapter out there, they may have a local viewing
User avatar
danimal
Past ECS Member
 
Posts: 3893
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:35:17 pm
Location: MT

Next

Return to US Soccer

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest