Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Celtic - Green Brigade

Talk about the Rest of the World's football clubs and tifo here.

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24:53 pm

AntifaCeltic wrote:
SeattleCalcio wrote:Good to see you back here! I traveled to Glasgow on New Years Day to see the Partick Thistle vs Celtic match because I wanted to get a first hand view of the GB. I was heartbroken that the match was postponed due to the rain, now I'll probably never get to see it.

That's terrible mate, really sorry to hear that. Calling the game off was an absolute joke as well, the rain was bad but nothing worth calling a game off for.

Yes, it had rained heavily overnight but didn't seem too terrible. It's Scotland, I expected they'd know how to deal with some water in January!
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership

Unread postby sanguine » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:24:58 pm

Hey all - glad to see there's a good amount of Celtic/ECS crossover! This thread obviously hasn't been super active lately, but I figure this is as good a place as any to introduce myself.

Does anyone have the slightest idea what Celtic's preseason friendly will look like? I'll be back in Glasgow for at least a couple weeks this summer and am desperately hoping I'll be able to see the Bhoys in action.
sanguine
Past ECS Member

Unread postby eastside » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:47:30 am

I would guess nobody will be announcing anything like that until after this season is over.
eastside
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby sanguine » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03:28 am

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll just have to wait and see I suppose.
sanguine
Past ECS Member

Unread postby adamrepcik » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19:32 pm

Keep the fight going Green Brigade - fingers crossed you get the standing area approved. Always a blast to be out with you guys.
adamrepcik
ECS Member 2018

Previous

Return to 'Round the World