Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Diadora Discount Code

ECS Football Club

Unread postby Chicano » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35:45 pm

Speaking of Diadora gear, any word on when the jackets we ordered will be shipped?
Chicano
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Skarpian » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:43:09 pm

Estimated time is the first week of Dec.
Skarpian
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Chicano » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07:19 pm

thank you!
Chicano
Past ECS Member

Unread postby spinifex » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05:25 am

Thanks for this discount! Now that the weather's getting better, I want to kick around a ball more, even if it's just solo and in a park. So I ordered a backpack to haul my stuff around with, and an extra ball as well.
spinifex
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby blurrygil » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22:05 pm

spinifex wrote:Thanks for this discount! Now that the weather's getting better, I want to kick around a ball more, even if it's just solo and in a park. So I ordered a backpack to haul my stuff around with, and an extra ball as well.

You should totally join ECS FC or the Pub League for more kickaround fun...!! 8-)
blurrygil
Past ECS Member

Unread postby spinifex » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:42:57 pm

blurrygil wrote:
spinifex wrote:Thanks for this discount! Now that the weather's getting better, I want to kick around a ball more, even if it's just solo and in a park. So I ordered a backpack to haul my stuff around with, and an extra ball as well.

You should totally join ECS FC or the Pub League for more kickaround fun...!! 8-)

I did sign up with ECS FC when they had the Academy going. I'd love to join either team, but I don't know if I have enough stamina for it yet. But maybe after this summer! In the meantime, I'll have a backpack to haul my ball and gear around.
spinifex
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby blurrygil » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:05:34 am

spinifex wrote:
blurrygil wrote:

I did sign up with ECS FC when they had the Academy going. I'd love to join either team, but I don't know if I have enough stamina for it yet. But maybe after this summer! In the meantime, I'll have a backpack to haul my ball and gear around.

Academy has basically now graduated to ECSPL now. It's complete with fitness trials, half-pitch league matches (with complete stat-tracking) and full-pitch matches. Every Saturday morning @ 9am. So far it's been brilliant.

If you ever are still interested, PM Needles. She might be able to work you into our ever-growing Subs list. 8-)
blurrygil
Past ECS Member

Unread postby kono » Thu Jan 3, 2013 11:34:01 am

Nice getting some new goalie gloves!
kono
ECS Member 2020

Previous

Return to ECS FC