Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Out of work goalie looking to join a team

ECS Football Club

Unread postby flyingbeefcake » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34:08 pm

I am currently looking to join a team maybe for the next session coming up in indoor. I would like to either play in Redmond or at the furthest Magnuson. I live in Snohomish, so anything further than that would not be worth my drive to play for 45 min. A little about me.... I am 31, been playing soccer since I was 4. Been playing competitive since I was in 3rd grade. I played 4 years in high school, 3 of those varsity. I played 2 years at Cloud County Community College. Both years we were always nationally ranked. I transferred to Quincy University in Illinois, a Div2 school. Played one season there.
Since moving to WA last year, I started playing on a C2 team in Redmond. I played on 2 A/B Men's teams on Wed/Thur nights as well. I also played one session with a B level Coed team on Monday nights in Magnuson. I am currently just subbing on and off for two different B league Coed teams and a Men's league A level at Magnuson. I am up for playing any level of soccer, I just love to play. Feel free to PM me for my contact info if you'd like me to play. Thanks.
Scott Schultz
flyingbeefcake
Past ECS Member

Return to ECS FC