Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Spring/Summer Season RSVP

ECS Football Club

Unread postby Skarpian » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19:20 pm

Hey guys,

Spring/Summer Season registration is due on Feb 15. That is only 3 weeks away which means we need to start finding out who will be coming back in the spring. We are on the verge of adding a 4th team due to our success and the interest we have gathered over the last few seasons. I do not want people to have to be reserves or have people sitting on waiting list if we have the numbers.

Everyone that has played the last 3 GSSL Season will get an invite in FC Manager. I need you to go in and RSVP if you are playing or not. If not please state why or email ECSFC@WEAREECS.COM with a brief explanation of your plans.

If you are a new or existing players that are not on this list please send us an email so that we can add you.

I will start Open calls next week. So please RSVP ASAP. We will begin to start collecting money in the following weeks so please make sure you are current on your payments. If you have any questions please let me know. If you have trouble getting to FC Manager please email ECSFC@WEAREECS.COM and let us know.

FC Manager -> https://www.weareecs.com/ecsfc-manager/

Thanks in advance for your timely response!
Skarpian
Past ECS Member

Return to ECS FC