Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

ECS FC uniforms again available for purchase (through 5/17)

ECS Football Club

Unread postby SPQR » Sat May 3, 2014 3:50:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to announce that after closing out our last uniform distribution and establishing a new buying procedure, we have opened up a two-week window for purchasing kits through the ECS store. Uniform sets will include primary black shirt (photo: http://imgur.com/tTXR3Yi ), alternate white shirt (photo: http://imgur.com/BuyhhGC ), black shorts with blue and white trim, as well as all applicable logo and the number printing of your choosing. The link to the store item can be found here:

https://www.weareecs.com/shop/index.php ... 4rspr53r87

Orders will be collected until Saturday May 17th, at which point sales will be closed and the orders submitted. There is an expected 30-45 day turnaround time for uniform manufacture and printing due to the fact that these kits are specially manufactured to the specifications of our club. This is also the reason that we cannot sell these as running open-stock items.

You may notice that the price of the uniform sets is noticeably higher than in our first run. This is due to our new buying procedure with a new, local vendor. Although the higher price is not ideal, our ordering will be MUCH more reliable. FC Management made this decision to avoid the long delays and frustrations of working with the former distributor and ensure that our players can receive their kits and be able to use them as soon as possible.

The uniform orders include applicable sales tax, however, they do *not* automatically include socks as before. The option to purchase socks is available, and I can say from experience that they are high quality and worth adding on if you need socks.

I expect the next order to open up sometime in the summer, likely July or August, so I would strongly recommend this for anyone who does not own a current kit yet. Please keep in mind that while we do our best to keep some spare kits with our teams, there is never a guarantee that spare kits will be available, so it is the responsibility of ECS FC players to purchase their own when they are able.

Please let me know if you have any questions. For questions of sizing, I would recommend consulting with teammates. I should note that we've found the women's shirts do tend to run fairly large, while the men's are a bit truer to size.

Thank you!
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby AbeSchmidt » Sat May 3, 2014 4:14:12 pm

Is $130 the actual price? I'm getting an error message when I try to log in from the store. From what I saw on the price from last year's kit, this would be double the price. Really hoping to get one, please verify the pricing just in case.
AbeSchmidt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby aeolsen » Sat May 3, 2014 4:18:47 pm

Are u getting an error message just from logging in or when you try and check out. I tested it as far as putting the item in my cart and it worked earlier me. I want to make sure it wasn't my set-up that was wrong
aeolsen
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby AbeSchmidt » Sat May 3, 2014 4:22:25 pm

Wroks now, had to log out and back in from the forum home page.
AbeSchmidt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby timetoeatfood » Mon May 5, 2014 1:18:45 pm

If we want to order a GK jersey, how do we go about doing that?
timetoeatfood
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby SPQR » Mon May 5, 2014 5:47:48 pm

Will have moe details regarding that very soon, check back here
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SPQR » Tue May 6, 2014 5:16:28 pm

Goalkeeper kits will be available in the store within the next 24-48 hrs. Same deadlines will apply. Cost will be $70 (no sales tax) for custom-designed long-sleeve keeper shirt (with elbow pads). No sublimated designs allowed. Instructions for design will be found in the store item.

Thank you!
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby SPQR » Sat May 10, 2014 3:16:50 pm

Goalkeeper kits are now up!
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby aresersi » Fri Sep 5, 2014 11:32:51 am

When will these be available again? How many seasons do we keep the same kit? Thanks! Take em all! :beer:
aresersi
Past ECS Member

Unread postby dj10 » Fri Sep 5, 2014 11:43:12 am

PM sent.
dj10
ECS Member 2020

Return to ECS FC