Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

2016-2017 ECS FC Uniforms now available for purchase!

ECS Football Club

Unread postby SPQR » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09:30 pm

Our new 2016-2017 ECS FC Diadora kits are now available for purchase, running through Monday 12/14! Please see the following link for purchase:
https://www.weareecs.com/shop/categorie ... /19-ecs-fc

For a full photo gallery, please visit:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 757&type=3

For those unable to purchase in the initial run, uniforms will be available on a rolling basis throughout the next two years. However, the price will be lowest during this initial run.

Prices are as follows for the initial run, with tax additional:
Jersey tops - $36.50 each, sold in sets of two for $73.00
Shorts - $18.00 each
Socks - $10.00 each

Diadora goalkeeper jerseys to be made available soon.

IMPORTANT: sizing for Diadora is very different from Adidas sizing on our current uniforms - they run much larger. Many of you have already had the opportunity to try on the sample shirts that have been brought out to your game. If you did not have an opportunity to try on the uniform and would like to, please email me directly and I would be happy to find a time that we can make that work. We plan to have the uniforms available at the ECS End of Season party for sizing.

A reminder of our policies regarding uniforms for this new run:

* The current Adidas uniforms will be retired for our outdoor teams starting in January 2016 (exception: Rainier). We ask that as soon as the new uniforms arrive, players either wear their own new uniform or use a club-owned jersey. We want our teams to have a unified look for each game, not to be wearing uniform tops that do not match.

* A few of our teams (mostly indoor) will be staying on the Adidas shirts for the time being or will have special arrangements for uniforms. Before purchasing your new ECS FC kit, please consult with your team manager to check if you have any special arrangements (Black, Rainier, and indoor teams).

* Players who have been playing with the club for multiple seasons - and who are financially able - will be expected to purchase their own uniforms starting in 2016. We have made a great effort to select an affordable but high-quality uniform. As part of our sponsorship, we will be able to provide sets of club-owned and -maintained spare uniform tops on each of our teams for players to utilize if needed, to be collected an kept by individual team managers after each game. As such, we will be able to outfit all players in an ECS FC jersey for every single match.

* We regret that we will be unable to offer payment plans for uniforms due to the large overhead of work that would create for our volunteers. We will need to put the onus on the players for saving up this cost, and in the meantime will be able to provide club-owned spare jerseys for use. This is why I let everyone know earlier this fall to start putting some money away in advance.

* Finally, we heard loud and clear from the Uniform Survey that folks are very particular about the shorts and socks that they prefer to wear. As such, we will generally allow players to forego purchase of the new Diadora socks and shorts provided that they wear their own BLACK shorts and socks (white trim OK, but need to be black primary). This does mean that we ask that our current blue-trimmed Adidas shorts be retired in favor of BLACK shorts. All in all, we prefer players to buy the Diadora shorts but do want to offer another option due to the feedback received. For extra-special club events such as the matches against Timbers Army FC, participating players will be required to own the matching Diadora shorts and socks.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have, I would be happy to help or clarify.

Take em all!

Photos courtesy of Max Aquino Photography.
Attachments
All four skull small.jpg
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby gna479 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:19:36 pm

Hi! Could a person (me) order a jersey if they are not playing for ECS FC? Thanks!
gna479
ECS Leadership

Unread postby SPQR » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:49:18 pm

Absolutely! However, we will not be shipping these, so we will need to organize a pickup time in Seattle.
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Feueradler9 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:36:12 am

So I ordered one during the cyber Monday sale. Are they available now and when would a good time /place to pick them up?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Feueradler9
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby SPQR » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:34:18 pm

The uniforms are going through printing right now and will be available in mid-January
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Return to ECS FC