Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

ECS Drop-In [CLOSED]

ECS Football Club

Unread postby SPQR » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:03:35 pm

**UPDATE (14-March-2016): The drop-in list is now CLOSED. The team is playing their final game of the season on 15-March, and will not be back for the following season.**

I want to share with everyone a new weeknight playing opportunity within ECS FC.

Starting next week, ECS FC will begin fielding an outdoor team that is open to ALL members of our club for drop-in matches each week. The team plays primarily on Tuesdays, with a small number of Wednesday games. Games will take place at different fields each week, and will run until mid-March.

Here’s how drop-in will work: any interested players will be added to the drop-in roster in ECS FC Manager. Each week, an email will be sent to the drop-in roster with information on the upcoming game time and location, asking players to check in by Monday as “attending” if they wish to play that week. This way, we will be able to manage the number of players who are there that week. There will be NO COST to playing drop-in each week, but we ask that players follow through to play if they check in as attending.

If you are interested in playing Drop-In, please reply to this email and we will add you to the drop-in roster. This will not bind you to any commitment or cost.

This will be a great opportunity for all players to get extra games during another night of the week, in a way that works for your schedules.

Please feel free to let me know any questions.
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Unread postby sunil_bato » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48:11 pm

How I can get in to drop-in roster ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunil_bato
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby SPQR » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:02:16 am

The drop-in list is now CLOSED to new players, because the FINAL drop-in match is tomorrow, 15-March-2016

Please log in to Manager and set your RSVP if you wish to attend.

There are no current plans to continue the ECS FC team in this format, so this will be the final opportunity for drop-in play for some time.
SPQR
Past ECS Member

Return to ECS FC