Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Permission for using ECS graphics?

ECS Football Club

Unread postby colauhu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:16:52 am

Hey all,

I am not sure who I should ask about this, but I would like to design my own T-Shirt for game day (since I have a hard time finding gear in my size currently). I was wondering what the ECS rules are regarding this? It would be nothing lewd or offensive, and I would be glad to submit my design for my own PERSONSAL T-Shirt to somebody for review. Not even sure if this is the proper place in the form to post this.

Thank you...

Colauhu
colauhu
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby futbolgirl » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:09:42 am

colauhu wrote:Hey all,

I am not sure who I should ask about this, but I would like to design my own T-Shirt for game day (since I have a hard time finding gear in my size currently). I was wondering what the ECS rules are regarding this? It would be nothing lewd or offensive, and I would be glad to submit my design for my own PERSONSAL T-Shirt to somebody for review. Not even sure if this is the proper place in the form to post this.

Thank you...

Colauhu

ECS has registered trademarks, so to be safe, please submit your design for a license of use (but not for sale) to ecs@weareecs.com. We'll get you a response pretty quickly.
futbolgirl
ECS Co-President

Unread postby colauhu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:41:59 am

futbolgirl wrote:
colauhu wrote:Hey all,

Thank you...

Colauhu

ECS has registered trademarks, so to be safe, please submit your design for a license of use (but not for sale) to ecs@weareecs.com. We'll get you a response pretty quickly.

Awesome! Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
colauhu
ECS Member 2019

Return to ECS FC