Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Noob Question about Membership

A Place To Talk About Seattle's MLS Team.

Unread postby Snowspeeder » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:07:39 pm

Hiya!
I'm new here, I went to my first Sounders game yesterday (7-14-19, Atlanta) and absolutely loved it!

I'm in Washington for a summer internship, and while I won't be able to attend many more games this season, I'd love to get involved for next year!

I wanted to ask about memberships for next season.
I see on the Store page that you can buy tickets to the games, and that some are labelled "Members Only".
I know this is a super rookie question, but the "Members Only" tag is referring to is those who buy the $30 yearly membership, correct?

So if I wanted to buy GA tickets next summer, I should grab a membership beforehand?
Just want to make sure I've got the details right. Thank yall! :D
Snowspeeder
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby rockerchickmica » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:36:45 pm

Hey there! Glad you had fun on Sunday. You picked a good first game. Yes - the tickets you see in the store marked members only are for current paid members. The Tifo we create and have for game day is fully funded by the membership fees and other donations.

Memberships usually go on sale starting late November / December and ship in February. We don’t have any dates for next year yet. Keep an eye on here or @weareecs on Twitter and info will be posted once it’s available.

If you wanted to be a member this year, it’s not too late! Members have access to away tickets and our subgroups hold regular viewing parties. Where do you live?

-Monica
rockerchickmica
ECS Leadership

Return to Seattle Sounders FC