Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Sounders FC Council

A Place To Talk About Seattle's MLS Team.

Unread postby finnfan » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:12 pm

You're not very good at posting links, are you? :mrgreen:

https://eballot.votenet.com/seattlesocc ... N=19395070

(Onestly, I don't really like this new feature that doesn't display the full web address when it is long.)
finnfan
ECS Leadership

Unread postby ssfcultra » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Trisha J wrote:OOOooh. :dunce: Well that explains that. Season tickets isn't something I've decided on yet because I don't know how many games I'll acutally be able to go to. Hmm should I be worried that there might not be any seats left in the "fan" section if I only buy per game??

Trisha - it's something to think about. Have you ever used a ticket selling service like what Ticketmaster has or what StubHub caters to? It's pretty easy to use. It's similar to using Paypal so if you can use that it should be simple. Also, another thing I've heard being kicked around is that the Sounders might develop their own in-house ticket swap service.

One other benefit to season tickets is that they are cheaper per game than single game tickets. This means you might not even need to sell ALL of the games you don't go to and you still break even. Lastly... There are payment plans which are only available until New Years meaning that you can break up payments into as many as 6 installments.

Hope that helps.
ssfcultra
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Trisha J » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:26 am

EmeraldCityGooner wrote:Have you ever used a ticket selling service like what Ticketmaster has or what StubHub caters to? It's pretty easy to use. It's similar to using Paypal so if you can use that it should be simple. Also, another thing I've heard being kicked around is that the Sounders might develop their own in-house ticket swap service.

One other benefit to season tickets is that they are cheaper per game than single game tickets. This means you might not even need to sell ALL of the games you don't go to and you still break even. Lastly... There are payment plans which are only available until New Years meaning that you can break up payments into as many as 6 installments.

Hope that helps.

Yes, of course I have. Although I hate ticketmaster. They ass-rape you with surcharges.

I guess what I'm getting at is if I only come to 6 or more games (due to my work and animal shelter volunteer work), it almost doesn't justify buying season tickets. So I think I'll just hold off this season and see how many games I actually make it to. Last year I just made 1, but made 4 Baseball games, so you see my hesitation. This year I plan on flipping that to the Sounders with the hopes of going to much more then 4.
Trisha J
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Trisha J » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am

Oh screw it! I just bought 2 X season tickets. Go sounders! :whoohoo:

:ecstifo:

:flag1:

:tatice:
Trisha J
Past ECS Member

Unread postby C.How » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 am

Whoo-hoo!!!!
C.How
Past ECS Member

Unread postby ericgi » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:16 am

You made the right decision Trisha :D

And not to worry... you should be able to sell extras to ECS members during the season, no problem.
ericgi
ECS Founder

Unread postby Trisha J » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 am

No doubt! :mrgreen: I also went through the Rep that handles ticket sales for the ECS so they'll get their referral bonus plus I didn't get ass raped on fees! only 5 dollars compared to the 20-30 I usually get dinged via ticketmaster.

My only question now is why can't I vote?! I have my account number and it says it's set up. Guess I'll have to e-mail the rep.
Trisha J
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Drephe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 am

Your Account number probably hasn't been passed down to the votenet.com website yet. It will probably work tomorrow, if I had to guess.

I also added another vote for ya Greg. I split my season tickets awhile ago, but was finally able to vote again last night.
+1
Drephe
ECS Leadership

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:20 am

thanks guys! lets keep it coming!
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2017

Unread postby ssfcultra » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:45 pm

I voted for you again. It cost me $5 so it damn well better have been worth it. That's like a week's worth of coffee for me! :mrgreen:
ssfcultra
ECS Leadership

Unread postby tallguy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:49 pm

EmeraldCityGooner wrote:I voted for you again. It cost me $5 so it damn well better have been worth it. That's like a week's worth of coffee for me! :mrgreen:

geez, where do you buy your coffee?
tallguy
Past ECS Member

Unread postby ssfcultra » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:15 pm

tallguy wrote:geez, where do you buy your coffee?

It's just Millstone drip. I go through between a half pound to a pound/week. It may cost me just about $5 but it was an approximation.
ssfcultra
ECS Leadership

Unread postby Gunnergirl21 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:57 pm

WOOHOO I was finally able to vote. How many you down to now?
Gunnergirl21
Past ECS Member

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 pm

they will check on Monday....Sounders FC FO is busy going to MLS Cup and will leave tomorrow...
FuzzyForeigner
ECS Member 2017

Unread postby Gunnergirl21 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:30 pm

moved...lol
Last edited by Gunnergirl21 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunnergirl21
Past ECS Member

PreviousNext

Return to Seattle Sounders FC