Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

TFC supporter here to answer any questions you have.

A Place To Talk About Seattle's MLS Team.

Unread postby __wowza » Wed Dec 7, 2016 4:12:38 pm

Hey folks, My names Jon and I'm a member of the Red Patch Boys in 112.
Just wanna start off by saying that I'm not here to troll or harass Seattle supporters. We have all game to do that.

If you're traveling to Toronto for the first time and have any questions about accommodations, routes to take to the game, places to eat, drink, etc. feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can. I was the one who organized the FC Dallas / Colorado supporter meet-ups when we hosted the MLS finals here so I think I have a pretty good track record on stuff like this.
__wowza
Away Supporter

Unread postby Llarian » Wed Dec 7, 2016 5:16:06 pm

__wowza wrote:Hey folks, My names Jon and I'm a member of the Red Patch Boys in 112.
Just wanna start off by saying that I'm not here to troll or harass Seattle supporters. We have all game to do that.

If you're traveling to Toronto for the first time and have any questions about accommodations, routes to take to the game, places to eat, drink, etc. feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can. I was the one who organized the FC Dallas / Colorado supporter meet-ups when we hosted the MLS finals here so I think I have a pretty good track record on stuff like this.

Your man Campbell beat you to the punch. :P

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28434
Llarian
ECS Leadership

Return to Seattle Sounders FC