Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

"He's One of Our Own" chant

A Place To Talk About Seattle's MLS Team.

Unread postby bleds » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:19:20 pm

Anyone considered borrowing spurs harry kane chant for Coach Schmetzer?

Could also be used for Jordan, but I miss the sigi chant at the end of the lineups and think Brian's definitely earned it. Tried to start it from our seats in 214 but really needs ECS behind it to make it go.
bleds
Emerald City Supporter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:03:01 pm

Unread postby SeattleCalcio » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26:03 pm

bleds wrote:Anyone considered borrowing spurs harry kane chant for Coach Schmetzer?

Could also be used for Jordan, but I miss the sigi chant at the end of the lineups and think Brian's definitely earned it. Tried to start it from our seats in 214 but really needs ECS behind it to make it go.


We have a Schmetzer song that we usually sing after lineups: "Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army"
SeattleCalcio
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 5857
Joined: Tue Apr 6, 2010 6:30:57 am

Unread postby martinrcorpus » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24:00 am

SeattleCalcio wrote:
bleds wrote:Anyone considered borrowing spurs harry kane chant for Coach Schmetzer?

Could also be used for Jordan, but I miss the sigi chant at the end of the lineups and think Brian's definitely earned it. Tried to start it from our seats in 214 but really needs ECS behind it to make it go.


We have a Schmetzer song that we usually sing after lineups: "Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army"


That being said, "one of our own" could be used for any of our HG players


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
martinrcorpus
ECS Member 2019
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14:18 pm

Re:

Unread postby kallistec » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:26:58 am

martinrcorpus wrote:
SeattleCalcio wrote:
bleds wrote:Anyone considered borrowing spurs harry kane chant for Coach Schmetzer?

Could also be used for Jordan, but I miss the sigi chant at the end of the lineups and think Brian's definitely earned it. Tried to start it from our seats in 214 but really needs ECS behind it to make it go.


We have a Schmetzer song that we usually sing after lineups: "Brian Schmetzer's Rave Green Army"


That being said, "one of our own" could be used for any of our HG players



Makes the most sense for JMo in my opinion.
User avatar
kallistec
ECS Leadership
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jan 7, 2012 9:31:49 pm
Location: Ranier Beach


Return to Seattle Sounders FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest