Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Question about GA tickets

Everything match specific.

Unread postby antifreze » Mon Feb 4, 2013 1:26:22 pm

I'm trying to buy GA tickets for several of the first games and during the presale and the sale today there have been no GA tickets. I even walked to the box office and they said that that means they are all sold out most likely to season ticket holders.

Last year I bought many of my GA tickets via Sounder's ticketmaster site but it seems like they just dont exist this year. Does anyone know how this works? Does ECS get a clump of them to sell to members? Im just trying to figure this out.

Thanks
antifreze
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Jabsco » Tue Feb 5, 2013 8:11:04 am

GA is entirely sold out to season ticket holders, there is no such thing as a single match ticket in the section afaik.
Jabsco
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby FuzzyForeigner » Tue Feb 5, 2013 9:03:30 am

antifreze wrote:I'm trying to buy GA tickets for several of the first games and during the presale and the sale today there have been no GA tickets. I even walked to the box office and they said that that means they are all sold out most likely to season ticket holders.

Last year I bought many of my GA tickets via Sounder's ticketmaster site but it seems like they just dont exist this year. Does anyone know how this works? Does ECS get a clump of them to sell to members? Im just trying to figure this out.

Thanks

ECS members have most GA tickets. its the highest renewing section in the stadium.

Actually GA is not a section, there is a 6 section supporters section (121-123 upper and lower).
FuzzyForeigner
Past ECS Member

Unread postby jcverhalen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39:12 am

There are quite a few up on stubhub...you're gonna pay 20 bucks above face for some games but, it's worth it IMO.
jcverhalen
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Nikolai » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49:46 pm

The easiest and best way to get into GA is to buy yourself an ECS membership and on our forums for members only is our own private ticket exchange. It's relatively easy to find GA tickets to each game there and nobody ever really charges above face value, $20-25. It's completely worth it just for that feature, plus you'd be officially one of us which comes with a long list of other benefits.
Nikolai
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby BlueEyedBuddhist » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:11:09 am

Nikolai wrote:The easiest and best way to get into GA is to buy yourself an ECS membership and on our forums for members only is our own private ticket exchange. It's relatively easy to find GA tickets to each game there and nobody ever really charges above face value, $20-25. It's completely worth it just for that feature, plus you'd be officially one of us which comes with a long list of other benefits.

This is true, but we don't really want to encourage people to become ECS members so they can get GA tickets.

We want people to want GA tickets so they can be better ECS members. If that makes sense. :)

See, to be in the GA means to participate. Sing. Chant. Pogo. Go mental. SUPPORT.

So yeah, if you want to be in the GA, we want you there- but we REALLY want you there if you're there to support. We want you there to be in ECS. We want you to join with us in helping our boys to victory.

That makes us brothers and sisters, and that's why we don't generally charge over face value- not because that's a benefit you get from being in ECS, but because being in ECS makes you family that we don't want to screw over for money.
BlueEyedBuddhist
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby Aztattooedsean777 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56:09 am

Definitely bookmarking this page as I hope to get back to Seattle possibly for Real Salt Lake match in September and this time I would like to sing with the group as I did on the various away trips to LA in the past.

Speaking of which, I am hoping to get out to LA to see us beat Galaxy in September. 8-)
Aztattooedsean777
Past ECS Member

Return to Match Day