Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

5/18/13 :: SSFC : FC Dallas -- KICK 19:30

Everything match specific.

Unread postby jondeaux79 » Sun May 19, 2013 6:16:03 pm

So what about us guys that have shaved heads. I still never got my haircut fromast weeks game. Cant i just get more free tacos from jack instead?
jondeaux79
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby jbraaten » Sun May 19, 2013 6:53:49 pm

jondeaux79 wrote:So what about us guys that have shaved heads. I still never got my haircut fromast weeks game. Cant i just get more free tacos from jack instead?

Mustache up
jbraaten
Past ECS Member

Unread postby afecks » Sun May 19, 2013 8:41:43 pm

ericgi wrote:LA match is coming at the right time... good test and to be the man, you gotta beat the man... only real worry is whether Ozzie will be ready to go, but at least we have some depth at that position with Carrasco playing well and Joseph doing well tonight as well.

Definitely. We're coming off solid wins against the 2012 SS winner and the top club in the table, rolling into the 2012 MLS Cup winners. If we come away with full points, there can be no doubt that we're not to be trifled with.
afecks
Past ECS Member

Unread postby endlessrevolt » Sun May 19, 2013 9:15:12 pm

sounders7757 wrote:Hate to give any credit to an opposing team but that corner kick was one of the best I have seen to date. That thing just wrapped right in the corner of the net. And then the save by the defender when we were going for our 3rd goal and beat the goalie. But when all was said and done Free Haircuts compliments Neagle, Johnson and Oba!!!

Kenny Cooper did a great job of tying up Gspurning's attentions to keep him off the ball, too. It was an impressive goal.
endlessrevolt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Jabsco » Mon May 20, 2013 7:21:48 am

endlessrevolt wrote:
Jabsco wrote:Gotta be one of the nuttier matches at CLink as far as play goes. Buddy sits in North End, said section sounded as loud as it has in a long time during first half. Good all around.

I think the 7:30PM start helped. The energy was rolling from the first minute; seems a lot harder to pull off with those afternoon games.

We've had plenty of late starts that we didn't sound that good during too, I think the start time theory is a bit of a myth. I think people were excited to see Ultra666 back up there, though.
Jabsco
ECS Member 2021

Previous

Return to Match Day