Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

fcd - SSFC (Conference Semifinals)

Everything match specific.

Unread postby Andreas-4 » Sun Nov 2, 2014 10:42:56 am

F.C. Dallas vs SOUNDERS F.C.

Sunday, November 2, 6:00 pm
Toyota Stadium (Frisco, Texas)
TV: ESPN2 Radio: KIRO Radio 97.3 FM

We have to take Advantage of the Away-Goals Rule, so we must play Offensive and score in Texas.

I cant΄t wait for the Game to start.

GO SOUNDERS
Andreas-4
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby ericgi » Mon Nov 3, 2014 4:52:36 pm

Silly penalty to have given away, but otherwise the performance was pretty professional. Much better than we've seen in similar circumstances in past seasons.

Valuable away goal to take home, and have to be encouraged at the play of the central defence (Marshall/Scott) as well as Frei commanding his area better than he has all season. Dallas had a fair amount of possession in our end but most of it was pretty non-threatening in the end.

At least now Dallas have to come to play in the second leg, and I think we'll be able to open them up a bit more than what we saw in the first leg. Assuming Pineda is able to go, that frees up Evans to return to the right and help provide cover for Yedlin's overlaps on the right wing... without him there, we had to be much more conservative in getting numbers forward.
ericgi
ECS Founder

Unread postby MDelgado122 » Mon Nov 3, 2014 8:20:16 pm

What he said. Also, Dallas seemed content to cross the ball in all nightlong. Air Marshall eats that up. And Gonzo with Ozzie in the middle will force any offensive play up the edges even more. Doesn't hurt that Stefan is playing like Goalkeeper of the Year lately. If you ask me, we are miles ahead of the StarCows when we are at full strength.
MDelgado122
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Terrance » Tue Nov 4, 2014 12:04:30 am

The speed demon Castillo makes me nervous on Leo's side. Good job defense for prevailing.
Terrance
Emerald City Supporter

Return to Match Day