Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

where's the thread for today's match?

Everything match specific.

Unread postby J Crow » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18:49 pm

Today is conf final leg 1. Where is the thread for today's match?

Maybe I should add that while Im a long time supporter (look at my account creation date), I rarely post and obviously I don't know the forum well-enough. I'm trying to turn up the locations of official and non official watch parties and/or the current list of ecs partners for the broader Puget sound area (I'm not in Seattle today so no Atlantic crossing for me today).

Anybody help? Is this not the right subforum? What am I missing?
J Crow
Past ECS Member

Unread postby DOWNTOWN » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:03:18 pm

Match is tomorrow 2pm. Official viewing party is the AC but other bars include The Berliner in Renton and Fuel and Merchant's in Pioneer Square. Note: Seahawks home game will make for shit parking downtown. Other bars: Twisted Kilt - Puyallup, 95 Slide - Cap Hill, The Office - Tacoma, Hare and Hound - Poulsbo.
DOWNTOWN
ECS Leadership

Unread postby J Crow » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:04:52 pm

Thanks, DOWNTOWN, for the reply. Embarrasing that I had my calendar all wrong.

So, one last question, is there not a thread somewhere which discusses today's game? Back in the day there was alwasy a matchday thread with the OP as the blurb from Keef. Is that not done anymore?
J Crow
Past ECS Member

Unread postby ericgi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27:51 pm

It should be .. But often these days not done consistently due to activity migration to Facebook, and/or large numbers travelling away, and thus away from keyboards.
ericgi
ECS Founder

Return to Match Day