Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Yakima DSS Away Viewing

Everything match specific.

Unread postby shieldk2 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:34:01 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to remind everyone that we have an ECS subgroup in the Yakima area, Dry Side Supporters. So if you're living in or happen to be in the area for the holidays please join us on Sunday at the Yakima Sports Center (214 E Yakima Ave, all-ages) for the match!

We're quite thrilled that the venue has given us their banquet room for the viewing even with the Seahawks playing at the same time (and the banquet room is called The Seahawks Room). With that in mind we hope to pack the place out and show them our appreciation.
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby shieldk2 » Sun Dec 4, 2016 8:03:59 am

Our boys have given us one more opportunity to gather together and party this year! If you're in the Yakima area or sad to not be traveling to TOR and looking to make a little road trip, come out and support with the Dry Side Supporters!

We've had some great turnouts for the playoffs and expect to have a large crowd again this weekend with at least a few friends from the west side joining us.

We'll be at the Yakima Sports Center (214 E Yakima Ave, all-ages) watching on a projector with sound in the banquet room. Great menu and a lot of local brews available.

We've been having a great first year and hope to continue growing support across the Dry Side. Join us!
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Mon Dec 5, 2016 12:04:55 pm

before I made the Brad Decision to go to Toronto, this was my #1 choice for viewing! Would've trekked west (assuming pass weather cooperated). Good people doing good work out there.
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby shieldk2 » Mon Dec 5, 2016 3:06:13 pm

iwantabossjersey wrote:before I made the Brad Decision to go to Toronto, this was my #1 choice for viewing! Would've trekked west (assuming pass weather cooperated). Good people doing good work out there.

Appreciate that! Would love to have you join us for another match. There's only one place I'd rather you watch and you're doing just that so I can't be too bummed about you not making it over. Happy that you're a Brad decision maker!
shieldk2
ECS Leadership

Unread postby iwantabossjersey » Tue Dec 6, 2016 1:55:05 pm

you didn't realize I said I'd trek west. I'd be very wet and soggy if I did that...
iwantabossjersey
ECS Member 2020

Return to Match Day