Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

New Anti-Timberwonderland Song for the ECS

Everything match specific.

Unread postby 88Sparky » Thu Aug 3, 2017 12:13:08 am

HELLO ECS Supporters!

As many of you ECS Supporters know, the Timbers Army fans have a chant that is a take off from Winter Wonderland. I hate that song so much. I'm sure you guys at the ECS hate that song as much as I do. So, I've created the Anti-Timberwonderland song. The Anti-Timberwonderland song mocks the Timberwonderland song. I'd thought I'd share it with you guys. THIS SONG SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG WHEN THE SOUNDERS ARE PLAYING THE TIMBERS! The melody and tempo would go like Winter Wonderland.

The Anti-Timberwonderland song by 88Sparky

Over here it's not so quiet! Over there they wanna start a riot!
While we're having fun, they're smoking a bong.
We're chopping down Timberwonderland.

Over here it's not so quiet! Over there they want to start a riot!

We're chopping down Timberwonderland

Note- If the Sounders are up by 3 or more goals, then it would be wise to sing it at the 80th minute in the match. If the Sounders are up 2 goals, then it would be wise to sing it at the 85 minute in the match. If the Sounders are up by only a goal, then it would be wise to sing it at the 90th minute in the match You guys at the ECS can sing it at the Clink or at Providence Park. ENJOY!

ENJOY IT ECS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!. THIS WILL REALLY PISS OFF THE TIMBER ARMY FOLKS!!!!
88Sparky
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby martinrcorpus » Sun Aug 6, 2017 4:15:26 pm

88Sparky wrote:HELLO ECS Supporters!

As many of you ECS Supporters know, the Timbers Army fans have a chant that is a take off from Winter Wonderland. I hate that song so much. I'm sure you guys at the ECS hate that song as much as I do. So, I've created the Anti-Timberwonderland song. The Anti-Timberwonderland song mocks the Timberwonderland song. I'd thought I'd share it with you guys. THIS SONG SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG WHEN THE SOUNDERS ARE PLAYING THE TIMBERS! The melody and tempo would go like Winter Wonderland.

The Anti-Timberwonderland song by 88Sparky

Over here it's not so quiet! Over there they want to start a riot!

Note- If the Sounders are up by 3 or more goals, then it would be wise to sing it at the 80th minute in the match. If the Sounders are up 2 goals, then it would be wise to sing it at the 85 minute in the match. If the Sounders are up by only a goal, then it would be wise to sing it at the 90th minute in the match You guys at the ECS can sing it at the Clink or at Providence Park. ENJOY!

ENJOY IT ECS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!. THIS WILL REALLY PISS OFF THE TIMBER ARMY FOLKS!!!!
I really appreciate the effort to come up with new a new song, but we already use this tune for "We All Hate T*mber Joey". You're lyrical ideas here are good! but it's a matter of the tune being used for something that's been sung for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
martinrcorpus
ECS Member 2019

Return to Match Day