Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Ultras From Belgium will visit you!!!

Everything match specific.

Unread postby Greg-RUSG » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:03:36 am

Hello Guys,

Me and 2 soccer lads from Belgium are coming over to see your game against LA GALAXY in September.
We support our team in Brussels, called Royale Union Saint Gilloise. One of the oldest and 3rd team with most Championship wins in Belgium.
If you like Football history, see this link :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royale_Un ... t-Gilloise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtuBu2xXJys (if you want to hear some of our chants and see us at work during a game... :-) )

Our Group is called the Union Bhoys

I fucked up my order for that game by ordering 3 tickets in the wrong section (We would like of course - as ultras - to be with you guys in the ECS section.)
I bought 3 tickets in section 147

Section 147, Row U, Seat 21
Section 147, Row U, Seat 22
Section 147, Row U, Seat 23.

I can't cancel these tickets, so I was wondering if you guys can help us out to sell them (with a rebate, I should have been more attentive when ordering) to someone.
Willing to let these go for $25 (they have cost us around $40 all expenses accounted for.) These are print at home tickets...

I can still order tickets online for ECS section apparently, and I will do that ASAP... (unless you can offer us tickets to buy directly from your group... we'd rather support you and your online store rather than an external ticketvendor like ticketmaster or smth like that... )

We'd gladly appreciate your help guys... and looking forward to experience the atmosphere of the ECS section. (We'll bring some stickers to trade...)

Please get in touch if you need more info... or if you'd like to go for some drinks and exchange football stories before or after the game!!!

Greets,
Greg "Union Bhoys" ...
Greg-RUSG
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Greg-RUSG » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:27:03 am

...so if a Capo from one the groups could get in touch... would be greatly appreciated... :-)
Thanks guys
Greg-RUSG
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Ultra666 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:46:52 am

Welcome Greg!
Thank you for dropping by our forum to introduce yourself.
Unfortunately I will not be at that match to meet and greet you guys.

I am sure that you should be able to sell those tickets. We have a couple of outlets for ticket sales, but I believe you have to be an ECS member to access them.
One place is a section on this forum that is a Ticket Exchange, and the other is a Facebook ticket exchange.

If you will be in Seattle for any amount of time, I would be happy to meet up with you guys for a couple pints even if it is not on matchday.
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby Greg-RUSG » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:59:54 am

Ultra666 wrote:Welcome Greg!
Thank you for dropping by our forum to introduce yourself.
Unfortunately I will not be at that match to meet and greet you guys.

I am sure that you should be able to sell those tickets. We have a couple of outlets for ticket sales, but I believe you have to be an ECS member to access them.
One place is a section on this forum that is a Ticket Exchange, and the other is a Facebook ticket exchange.

If you will be in Seattle for any amount of time, I would be happy to meet up with you guys for a couple pints even if it is not on matchday.

thanks for your response mate! I'll look for the tix exchange part... thx for the tip! Have a link to the FB-exchange group?

We arrive in Seattle 8th September... We leave 12th September to Portland in the morning.
We're on a roadtrip from Seattle to LA (so this game is like PERFECT... starting city against last city on our tour... ;-) )

If we can meet up with some football-lads from ECS section, we're all in! Also, any tips about your city are most welcome, or if some of you would want to meet up and play "tour-guide", we'll be sure to make up for it somehow (free beers seems like a given thing here :-) )
Just contact me through PM, so I can give you my private email or FB acocunt...

Just been looking at your songs-section and all... nice songs, love 'em. I'm sure we're gonna have a blast!
I'm really psyched to experience my first MLS game with real ultras!
If any of you ever come over to Belgium, Brussels, be sure to pay us a visit back. :-)
Greg-RUSG
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Sam-RUSG » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:35:04 am

Also a hi from one of the other football lads to you all haha :D @Ultra666 thanks for the advice and kind offer!
Sam-RUSG
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby Ultra666 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50:15 am

Greg,
I wiill reach out to you via PM in the next couple of days.

Sam,
Welcome to the ECS forums. I hope to meet you when you visit.
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby ericgi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:01:34 pm

Welcome Greg and Sam! Great to have you here for the LA match!!
ericgi
ECS Founder

Unread postby bgk » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:16:19 pm

I'll be at Fuel Sports on Washington Street, along with a lot of the ECS folks. Come have a pint!
bgk
Past ECS Member

Unread postby Mr_K » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:20:49 pm

Couldn't we get these guys some wristbands for GA? That way they don't have to worry about selling the tickets they already have.
Mr_K
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Sam-RUSG » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51:38 am

bgk wrote:I'll be at Fuel Sports on Washington Street, along with a lot of the ECS folks. Come have a pint!

That would be awesome, thanks!!!! We'll even consider having two or three haha :D
Sam-RUSG
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby Niels-RUSG » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:00:14 am

Sam-RUSG wrote:
bgk wrote:I'll be at Fuel Sports on Washington Street, along with a lot of the ECS folks. Come have a pint!

That would be awesome, thanks!!!! We'll even consider having two or three haha :D

we surely will :)
Niels-RUSG
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Greg-RUSG » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39:49 am

Niels-RUSG wrote:
Sam-RUSG wrote:

we surely will :)

Niels-RUSG ??? Shouldn't that be Niels-RSCA ??? I'm confused now... you twat! LOL.
Greg-RUSG
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby Ultra666 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53:35 am

Greg, what day do you guys arrive in Seattle?
I am going to try to put together a list of some things you guys should try to see / do while here.
I will send that to you in the coming days.
Ultra666
ECS Founder

Unread postby Futbol4Life » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:16:11 am

Welcome Greg and Sam! Definitely hit Fuel 2-3 hours pre-match (or sooner if you are inclined). March to the match departs 1 hour prior to kick and originates close to Fuel. Great way to experience a match!
Futbol4Life
ECS Member 2019

Return to Match Day