Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

on the subject of River City Service Crew...

Group based in Spokane, WA.

Unread postby burning_timbers » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47:29 pm

IT WILL HAVE NO PLACE ON THIS BOARD!!!! it is an invite only, independent travel group of supporters in spokane. we support other teams (to include the black widows, gonzaga, whitworth, and various other local teams in the greater spokane county and palouse area) outside of the sounders. we are sounders first, but it will have nothing to do with ECS. We had originally wanted to change the 509 prime name to river city service crew, but the name had brought up some questionable connotations with the ECS leadership, and we respect the opinion of the ECS leadership, so we respectfully backed out of the name change. 509 PRIME IS THE ONLY RECOGNIZED SUB GROUP OF ECS ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE STATE AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY. myself, JMO, and pendelton509 are the immediate leadership for 509 prime as of now, and it will stay that way until further notice. if you have any questions on 509 prime, please PM me, JMO, pendelton509 or posideon. again, i stress that RCSC will have no place on these boards. please keep the questions to PM's. Brian, please lock this thread.
burning_timbers
Past ECS Member

Unread postby poseidon » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53:27 pm

poseidon
Past ECS Member

Return to 509 Prime (509)