Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Oct. 7th trip to Sounders vs. Timbers

Group based in Spokane, WA.

Unread postby pendleton509 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:05:36 pm

Finished paying for the game tickets for Sounders vs. Timbers on Oct 7th today, reserved the bus through Alpha Omega bus lines as well. Total cost per person is about $90 - includes your ticket to the match, your bus ride from Spokane to Seattle and back, keg beer and booze on the bus and some snacks and a t-shirt for the trip. I need someone to help me design the shirt. Bus will leave downtown Spokane on Oct 7th around 10:30am and get into Seattle with enough time to hit your favorite pub and then march to the match. After the game you do what you want and find your own place to stay for the night. The bus will most likely depart from the St. Cloud hotel (basically across from Century Link field) the next day by noon to bring us back to Spokane. First come first serve - I have already sold several spots. I might be able to fit a few more, but right now the capacity is 40. come see me at the monterey cafe during a match or email me pendleton509@gmail.com or find me on facebook Jon Pendleton
pendleton509
ECS Member 2019

Return to 509 Prime (509)