Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

100 Members / News

Group based in Olympia, WA.

Unread postby EVILIVE » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:28:18 pm

Hello to all Militia members.

We would like to annouce to you all that we have reached the century mark of members in Black Hills Militia. This has far exceeded my hopes for our first season. What a fantastic achievement. Congratulations to you all! What is even more amazing, is that we have done this in just over 6 weeks since the inception of the group. At this rate, we could have as many as 250 by next season. Let's keep gaining new members and expanding ourgroup.

We had 15 people turn out for the All-Star game at Office yesterday. I was pleased to see 3 new faces join us and hopefully these folks will join as well.

Negotiations for T-shirts are underway as we speak. It may be possible that we will have our first batch of shirts in time for the N.E Revs game on 8/20. A possible prototype may be ready by next week.

It seems to me we need to find another spot for our games since we still seem to be fragmented. I picked the Office as it was better than Ballyhoo but it seems that we need to find a venue that is family friendly such as O'blarneys or somewhere else that can hold a large capacity of people I have been informed that O'Blarneys would be willing to work with us and give us the same discount we get with our ECS cards. I need to find out who we need to speak with at O'Bs and we can get that rolling for next year. I would like in put from the militia members on this topic. I think a trial run needs to be put into motion to see how it goes. I am for moving to another venue that is kid-friendly too. It brings more people in and makes things easier for families who cant find sitters etc. Your input is very important, please notify me with your ideas or concerns etc.

Again, thank you all for being a part of this and becoming such a big gorup so quickly. Be sure to check your facebook for event invites and get back to me asap on moving to another venue.....

ALWAYS SOUNDERS

EVILIVE
BLACK HILLS MILITIA
EVILIVE
Past ECS Member

Unread postby RedSonja » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55:37 pm

CONGRATS!!! :roger: :ecstifo: :rockon:
RedSonja
Past ECS Member

Location: Is there anywhere other than RBP in the Brougham End? With my RF Sisters!

Unread postby The Cutter » Sat Aug 1, 2009 6:58:05 am

Way to go Jason, keep it up man. Congrats to the BHM!
The Cutter
Past ECS Member

Return to Black Hills Militia (BHM)