Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

ASG Sound Off

To those that serve or have served our country... We salute you!

Unread postby SoccerGrunt » Sat Jun 6, 2015 12:01:44 pm

I'm creating this post in an effort to ignite conversation among our members. Feel free to post your questions of ASG leadership or the ASG group membership as a whole. The rules are simple 1. there are no dumb questions but questions need have common sence and purpose. 2. ZERO tolerance of bashing of any sort. We are now open.
SoccerGrunt
Past ECS Member

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Mon Jun 8, 2015 11:30:52 am

Thank you Matt ! This is a great idea and everyone that might have any questions related to anything about ASG should definitely ask what might be on your mind.
That being said here is my proposal:

I think we should have an ASG get together sometime in the near future where we can all meet somewhere or have a BBQ at a park and possibly even kick a soccer ball around. I believe this should be a family friendly event so anyone could attend.

Does anyone have any dates or locations in mind, better yet does this sound like somethin people would be interested in? Please be as active in this group as you can and let us get some responses please.
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby MikeWombat » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50:50 pm

I haven't had a chance to interact with many ASG members as of yet. My command has occasional opportunities to volunteer for the opening processional, and I've volunteered every chance I've had. My next game will be on August 1st against Vancouver. I'm wondering if any ASG leadership will be there? I'll most likely be paying my membership fee, and possibly looking to buy any extra scarves if they're available. Have a few friend who are interested. Thank in advance for the support.
MikeWombat
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby fortuna88 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:35:49 am

Checking in. I'm still around
fortuna88
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby mikeea80 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:35:44 pm

MikeWombat that sounds great! I am new to ECS this year and only have met one ASG member who I work with. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully becoming an ASG member. Any headway on the ASG gear for 2015?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikeea80
Emerald City Supporter

Unread postby HNRobbinsFC » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:19:50 am

MikeWombat wrote:I haven't had a chance to interact with many ASG members as of yet. My command has occasional opportunities to volunteer for the opening processional, and I've volunteered every chance I've had. My next game will be on August 1st against Vancouver. I'm wondering if any ASG leadership will be there? I'll most likely be paying my membership fee, and possibly looking to buy any extra scarves if they're available. Have a few friend who are interested. Thank in advance for the support.

I'll be there at Vancouver. You can Find me At Fuel for Pregame. Or on the Upper 123 Capo Stand. I might have one Extra Scarf. But i will have to double check.
HNRobbinsFC
ECS Member 2019

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18:29 am

Matt Goecks is the President of ASG and last time I talked to him I believe he stated he will be at the Vancouver game this weekend. He is usually in the front row of Section 123, stop by and say hello! I'll be there as well and am normally in the third or fourth row. Also as Austin stated stop by Fuel Pre-game and look for any ASG scarves or patches and introduce yourself to whoever you may encounter! Everyone is pretty friendly and we would like to get an "ASG" BBQ or something similar in the near future!
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Return to Armed Services Group (ASG)