Emerald City Supporters

Proud Supporters of Seattle Sounders FC

Seats for season tickets

To those that serve or have served our country... We salute you!

Unread postby Savage » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06:17 pm

I attended a portion of last season by carrying out and displaying the flag. In doing this, I was offered to go to the ECS section, where I had a blast and joined. I was looking at getting two season tickets this year, so to not mooch off of others' generosity. Do we have a set row or block of seats for ASG that I should aim for? I figure I can also invite other servicemembers to the section with my extra seat, or enlist some of my juniors for the opening ceremony, and let them get wild too.
Savage
Past ECS Member

Unread postby aeolsen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46:36 pm

GA is all of 121-123 lower. It doesn't matter what your tickets say as far as seat number. If you call the ticket reps just ask if they have any season tickets left in GA. They should warn you that it's the supporters section and all that but since you have already joined in with us you know what to expect.
aeolsen
ECS Member 2020

Unread postby crdiaz73 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00:22 am

Savage wrote:I attended a portion of last season by carrying out and displaying the flag. In doing this, I was offered to go to the ECS section, where I had a blast and joined. I was looking at getting two season tickets this year, so to not mooch off of others' generosity. Do we have a set row or block of seats for ASG that I should aim for? I figure I can also invite other servicemembers to the section with my extra seat, or enlist some of my juniors for the opening ceremony, and let them get wild too.

Welcome,

Generally speaking the first 5-6 rows of Section 123 are for ASG members and 253 is directly behind us. We have a dedicated row for the color guard where it seems you you have been before. Come introduce yourself to me (Carlos), Austin or Jason in the new season!
crdiaz73
ECS Member 2019

Return to Armed Services Group (ASG)